JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Nike and they will be sending us a set of Nike Split Backs and Nike full Cavity Backs to review. We should have them by friday and will have a full review within a few weeks. I asked them if we could give them away on the site and she said she would check on it. No promises yet, but we hope so. I will let you guys know.

Thats' very cool Josh! Hope they do!
I'm extremely interested in the full cavs, as I think maybe I should have went 4-6 in those and made a combined set.

• Admin
We will keep you informed.

What are the stock shaft offerings in the new Nike irons.

• Admin
I will know as soon as I get the press info in the next few days.

DG's. SL's in the Cavities I believe. It was going to be $18 charge per shaft if I upgraded to PX.

that's a stiff upcharge to the project X

And I am fairly certain that is dealer cost, at least at a little shop; as he treats me very good. I figured for that price I can just have them reshafted (around $32 per club with PX I guess) and sell the DG's...that is if the irons stick around:>)

So Friday is going to be a good day. We already knew the Nickent stuff was arriving, but it turns out the Nike Split Cavitys are coming too. Lots to review this weekend.

We are trying to work out with Nike on whether we can give these irons away on the site. They normally get equipment back, but are checking into it for us. Keep your fingers crossed.

Back