What is the perfect week for you golf wise?

ORUTRAVIS

Retired Pro
Reaction score
Handicap
How many rounds of golf is the perfect week for you? I would love to play four times a week! But once is about normal. The whole work thing is getting in the way.

Three rounds during the week, two on the weekends, with a nice lunch either before or after.

I am fine with 2-3 rounds a week . Some downtime on he course having lunch after the rounds equals perfection

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

4 would be nice. Getting 2-3 right now.. But 4 would be pleasant.

2 or 3 rounds a week would be awesome, plus 2 practice sessions.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I play once a week and have another day at the range/short game area. I love it and really look forward to it. Having run it into the ground and getting finally burnt out on the game and quitting, once before, it's very nice to be wanting more again.

One round a week but it has to be with THPers for perfection.

7 rounds a week would be perfect, 2 rounds a week is reality.

Twice a week would be perfect.

6 or 7 rounds a week would be the perfect golf week for me. Working on getting there.

Getting to place once a week wouldn't be bad.

Twice a week would be perfect for me. But I don't think it's doable.

Twice a week would be perfect for me.

4 rounds, one range day, with chipping and putting every day.

I got close this summer.

i miss the days as a junior, 6 hours a day at least 5 days a week for pretty much the whole summer holiday!

we'd play 3 competitions a week and then fill the rest of time with 9 hole matches, hundreds of range balls and short game competitions. Not sure i'll ever have a game that sharp again!

Two is great for me, I have been pretty good this summer on making it a reality. I would love to sneak nine holes in after work one day but that isn't is the cards.

The last couple of months I have been playing two rounds per week. I have to give my body a rest or I will be unable to play at all due to some physical issues going on now. In the past I was playing four rounds per week with ease which was good but tough on the old body.

2 times a week and 3 days of practice would work for me

I would LOVE to play four days a week, even if two days were 9 holes and then short game work. That would be similar to the amount I played when I coached and it was also when I shot in the 70s consistently.

#Grandaddy week, none better.

Twice during the week with buddies and 9 with the wife on Sunday afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back