He was one of my favorites. Loved it when he had a crack at the US Open at Bethpage a few years ago. Also had a chance to win at Pebble and lost to DJ I think by a stroke. He won't ever get back to the form he was, I think that hill is just far too steep to climb for him. I think it's still possible for him to win another tournament along the way but that's probably about it.

Ugh he at Bethpage was heartbreaking. It started with the mud ball in the middle of the fairway that lead to double or triple bogey. He was still right there going onto the 18th too.

It's funny when he was on top of his game he was regarded as aloof, surly and others wise unapproachable. I lost major weight to keep up with TW and paid for it with illness and loss of his game through swing change.

It's not like Ian Baker that just couldn't pull the trigger. DD fall was self inflicted. He has since found his center and is a approachable and like-able guy but this wasn't always the case.

He hated the media and all the dumbassery that came along with them lol, he and Tiger were very similar in that regard and it's funny how both have softened a little over the years. I have no idea what caused his fall, I know he has said several times it was injury but the lingering question remains, was it the mental injury from his fiancé bailing or was it the snowboarding injuries? I got to hang with him for a few hours one day and I honestly haven't met a nicer and more authentic guy, he's the true article.

Ugh he at Bethpage was heartbreaking. It started with the mud ball in the middle of the fairway that lead to double or triple bogey. He was still right there going onto the 18th too.

That was horrible, I forgot all about that. Your memory should be in the Smithsonian.

That was horrible, I forgot all about that. Your memory should be in the Smithsonian.

It's weird what random things I'll remember. That one just struck out to me since the USGA was kinda dumb about it all week. Heaven forbid they do something that's fair and right..

Back