tyno

War Eagle's friend
Reaction score
Handicap
kids
well it's been a hectic couple of days, but we're finally starting to settle in here and i'm getting the chance to put this thread up on THP finally. it all happened so fast, i didn't have time to really update our status, other than on FB and Twitter briefly.

as i've mentioned before, i'm normally quite the reserved person when it comes to our personal life...but on THP, it's just a different environment. already, the support i've gotten on FB and in PM's (from people i've never even met! how cool is that?!) is amazing. you truly can share anything here and the forum shows full support. it's a crazy thing really, but in a great way.

Adalyn Rae Nolan was born October 1st at 6:36pm. She's 6lbs 6oz, 19.25" and she is the most beautiful thing i've ever seen.
Mom and baby are doing very well right now and i'm thrilled to say that i'm a very proud dad...

578350_3866994308998_961121930_n.jpg

This is awesome! Beautiful name and a beautiful daughter. Congrats to you and your wife

Dude, congrats! Glad that baby tyno and momma are healthy.

She sure is beautiful!

Congrats again brother. She is just beautiful. God bless.

TyNo!! Congrats bro!! Happy to hear Mom and Baby are doing well!

congrats to you and your wife. Shes very cute.

Congratulations to you and the Mrs, tnolan!

Congratulations! She's beautiful and you have every right to be the proudest man in the world right now. Glad everyone is doing well.

Congrats!

Congrats Tclutch! What a true blessing.

Congrats man! I'm glad it all went well.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats dude! I am glad everything went well.

Congrats again buddy!!! Good to hear that everyone is doing well.

Congratulations, T.Daddy and Whitney!

Congrats TYNO and family!!

Congrats on the beautiful baby girl, glad you are all doing well!

congrats dude! look at all that hair already!!!!

She is so beautiful Tyno! Congrats man, you and Whitney are going to be amazing parents, what a lucky little girl you have there! Buckle up dude, it starts now and it gets CRAZY. Oh and it goes by SO fast dude, take pictures every single day.

This is so awesome. Your world will no longer be the same. Some great things someone told me when I had mine. Remember to breathe and take things slowly. we got so much into a routine that we didnt let Crew enjoy things. like bath time...let them have their fun. Good luck and congrats!!

Congrats man!!! She is beautiful!

Congratulations! She's beautiful.

Congrats!! Good that it went well!

I'm a recently become father, baby girl 9 months, and I can guarantee that the feeling will last, and the moments just get better! Enjoy!

She's the cutest!

Tyno! Dude, congrats!!!!! Such an amazing moment for you and your family.

Back