SuperStroke TX1 Tour Extreme Club Grips Preview

go green Joe, they look great

Have these in my cart, just cannot decided on black, blue or red.

Blue is my favorite color in general, but I really like the red on these.

Felt these in the store the other day. Curious about them as I plan to regrip all eventually. (I hate miss match grips)

How do these look and clean up after a few rounds? Went to get one the other day and our local Dicks had pulled them from the shelves due to not selling.

How do these look and clean up after a few rounds? Went to get one the other day and our local Dicks had pulled them from the shelves due to not selling.

For me the white picked up some marks from rubbing at the bottom of the bag. However, use some grips or magic eraser and they clean up quite well.

For me the white picked up some marks from rubbing at the bottom of the bag. However, use some grips or magic eraser and they clean up quite well.

mind sharing a pic? Still thinking of picking up a gray one. Also I noticed Doobesoin (I cant spell) was playing these in red.

mind sharing a pic? Still thinking of picking up a gray one. Also I noticed Doobesoin (I cant spell) was playing these in red.

If I remember I'll snap one tonight.

Just put these on my driver and fairway wood

ed2f031fd0b1f92e0526ab7f4c2f63f5.jpg

really like the red

They really look good. IMO they look better than the NDMC

they feel better once installed on the clubs too don't they?
It's night and day. Thankfully the one shop by me had some installed on some display shafts so I could get a better feel for them. I wouldn't have gotten them if I was just going by how they felt lying in the bin

It's night and day. Thankfully the one shop by me had some installed on some display shafts so I could get a better feel for them. I wouldn't have gotten them if I was just going by how they felt lying in the bin

I had the same reaction. It's hard to explain.

I was going to play the rest of the season with the UTxs on my irons, but these feel so good I might have to put them on even sooner

I was going to play the rest of the season with the UTxs on my irons, but these feel so good I might have to put them on even sooner
Really, I have UTx on everything and love them. These feel that much better? Have you played a round with them yet? I really like the tacky feel of the UTx, do you get that with these.

Really, I have UTx on everything and love them. These feel that much better? Have you played a round with them yet? I really like the tacky feel of the UTx, do you get that with these.
Hard to compare. Not quite as tacky, but they just feel better overall in the hand. Haven't gotten a round in with them yet, but I've taken some swings in the yard. They felt so good, that I just regripped my irons as well

Looks like I'll be trying these out gonna need a re-grip coming up this fall.

Those look good Joe. When you getting em out on the course or range?

Back