Callaway Great Big Bertha Week

Yeah, the nice thing about buying Callaway is you know you are buying quality equipment. Plus their customer support is second to none.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I really don't think any company sells bad equipment per say. That said Callaway continues to push the envelope and raise the bar. Their customer service is unmatched IMO. No one even comes close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am willing to bet 10.5 degree is not where I need to be like my current gamer

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I am willing to bet 10.5 degree is not where I need to be like my current gamer

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

If only you knew someone nearby with one in hand to find out...

Callaway Great Big Bertha Week

If only you knew someone nearby with one in hand to find out...

I'll bite... Pm headed your way

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatal

I can't wait to see one in person, went looking a couple days this week with no luck!

Welcome to Day 4 of #GBBWeek. Hope you guys are enjoying what we've produced so far. Our tagline for Great Big Bertha is "Leave No Yard Behind". But it's really more than a tagline, more like a manifesto. We tested over 100 golfers with their gamers in the largest consumer test we've ever done. We found they were leaving on average 21.4 yards on the table for a variety of reasons.

I co-wrote a White Paper on the topic with the help of our Senior VP of Research and Development, Dr. Alan Hocknell. You can read it here: http://cmp.callawaygolf.com/a-callaway-driver-distance-study/

Let us know any feedback you have!

I've loved the content so far. I really like the clubhead speed slider to see what my yardage potential is. Looking forward to tinkering with the APW to tighten my dispersion. Lots of great info in that white paper.

Welcome to Day 4 of #GBBWeek. Hope you guys are enjoying what we've produced so far. Our tagline for Great Big Bertha is "Leave No Yard Behind". But it's really more than a tagline, more like a manifesto. We tested over 100 golfers with their gamers in the largest consumer test we've ever done. We found they were leaving on average 21.4 yards on the table for a variety of reasons.

I co-wrote a White Paper on the topic with the help of our Senior VP of Research and Development, Dr. Alan Hocknell. You can read it here: http://cmp.callawaygolf.com/a-callaway-driver-distance-study/

Content has been great. Everything has been fun and awesome to read or watch.

Very informative article. Explains things in terms that are very easy to understand.

Thanks for posting that in the thread. Many of us saw it previously - great read.

Is everything not loaded on there yet from today? I'm only seeing 2 items, when I think it should be 4 right?

And make sure your browser window isn't shrunk if you do the yardage thing from DNevs' link. I was really confused lol.
bdccfb2e59c80fdfb85eb70f4b154f54.jpg

I am going to have to hit this one!
That is all there is to it!

I would really like to have the extra 20 yards it says I am leaving out there, badly. Going to get fit late next week or the week after, but only after a couple of lessons to be sure I get the most out of it.

Caught up with the content from yesterday. Some good stuff, but really liked the stuff from the shaft manufacturers and the podcast. Cool to know they looked at aerodynamics throughout the swing and not just at impact.

The potential for even 10 additional yards for seniors would be well received!!! :blob: This driver is definitely on the I want that sucker list :bomb:

The fitting podcast one of my favorite parts of yesterday along with the link DNevs shared on the white paper. Read it a couple times already

Vote submitted. Some great stuff all week long.

Done, great work last week Ethan.

Thanks! Total team effort, we were firing on most cyclinders all week. Hectic but worth it, glad you guys all enjoyed.

Great work Edog! My GBB should be at my apartment maybe even by tomorrow...

Unfortunately I will be in Iowa.

Thank you for all the great content.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I thought it a bit confusing, that the Friday coverage schedule disappeared and became "Mystery Day".

Back