Vicks makes one that is like $20 I think at any major pharmacy or grocery store. They are not expensive and we actually update ours every year or so. Vapo steam is a must though.
Boom. We bought ours at Target. Thing is a freaking godsend.

Some late night work for me and my son. His stroke is starting to get better and better. The best part about it is he saw me putting and went and got his putter and asked if he could practice too. He truly loves the game as much as I do
5f0660ac34b766deb5a38d77d04fcf58.jpg

Little girl does not want to sleep in her crib tonight. Going crazy when we put her in and can now climb out. Gave in and she is sleeping in the bed with mom right now till she is out and I can move her.

At what age did yall change from crib to toddler bed?

Now this is how you #ChangeTheGame
2fd8ca1454fd723a0307ef824dc9953d.jpg

She's free to roam

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Now this is how you #ChangeTheGame
2fd8ca1454fd723a0307ef824dc9953d.jpg

She's free to roam

Looks good. A that a full transitional that will turn into a double bed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good. A that a full transitional that will turn into a double bed?

Wrong person to ask. The wife said here put it together and I just said okay .

If it is there would have been full length side rails in the box.

5th grade math word problems should be banned from existence. My wife and I now both have a headache and have lost multiple IQ points trying to solve my sons homework question. I feel as if Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting is needed to correct these.

5th grade math word problems should be banned from existence. My wife and I now both have a headache and have lost multiple IQ points trying to solve my sons homework question. I feel as if Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting is needed to correct these.

LOL! I have a graduating senior, a sophomore, and a 5th grader. It gets easier with the 2nd and 3rd one as I've already relearned math, chemistry, biology, and history. I wasn't relearning Spanish so we got a tutor for that!!

LOL! I have a graduating senior, a sophomore, and a 5th grader. It gets easier with the 2nd and 3rd one as I've already relearned math, chemistry, biology, and history. I wasn't relearning Spanish so we got a tutor for that!!

Lol, it's brutal! I don't know why I have to figure out how much Johnny spent on comic books, which was 2 times less than he spent on a gift, and ended up with 3/8ths of his money left after using 1/4 of his money to buy a sandwich when he probably used a debit card anyway and he can just look at his transaction using the app on his iPhone.

Lol, it's brutal! I don't know why I have to figure out how much Johnny spent on comic books, which was 2 times less than he spent on a gift, and ended up with 3/8ths of his money left after using 1/4 of his money to buy a sandwich when he probably used a debit card anyway and he can just look at his transaction using the app on his iPhone.

Johnny used his parent's card for 1/8 of everything, paid the rest by using Apple pay on his phone.

The solution is Johnny has $10 more than he started with because he beat up some kid and took his money, but it's not Jonny's fault...he suffers from Affluenza. :alien:

That math nonsense is brutal, and here in NC we have common core which is even worse. 2+2 does NOT equal 4. 2+2= 2 in the ones place and 2 more in the ones place and none in the tens place which means we have 4 1's in the one's place so we have 4. OK?

Worse yet is they are starting to use CBT (Computer based training) which is essentially slide shows with exceptionally condescending narrators repeatedly explaining, and over simplifying basic instruction. Which may be useful for some kids, but is borderline torture for others. I've had my daughter break down in tears because she was so frustrated by some of the modules.

So my little girl is not happy about going to bed now that we put the conversion kit on the crib. Last night we had to shut the door and just let her scream and cry it out till she finally went and got in the bed and went to sleep. That took a good 20 minutes. Tonight same thing bu only about 10 minutes before she crawled up and went to bed. How long will this go on? I want to just go in there and hold her but I know if I do she wont go to sleep and I don't want her learning that she can do that and not have to go to bed. Thanks

Johnny used his parent's card for 1/8 of everything, paid the rest by using Apple pay on his phone.

The solution is Johnny has $10 more than he started with because he beat up some kid and took his money, but it's not Jonny's fault...he suffers from Affluenza. :alien:

That math nonsense is brutal, and here in NC we have common core which is even worse. 2+2 does NOT equal 4. 2+2= 2 in the ones place and 2 more in the ones place and none in the tens place which means we have 4 1's in the one's place so we have 4. OK?

Worse yet is they are starting to use CBT (Computer based training) which is essentially slide shows with exceptionally condescending narrators repeatedly explaining, and over simplifying basic instruction. Which may be useful for some kids, but is borderline torture for others. I've had my daughter break down in tears because she was so frustrated by some of the modules.

I'm with you, luckily my son understands most of it and is doing well. If not, I'd be spending a mortgage payment on tutors as it makes zero sense to me.

It is a shame that they are messing up education like that. Sorry to hear your daughter was upset. On top of things I just read in NC they want to cut new teachers health care after they retire. NC already pays teachers bad and now this, they will never get quality teachers to come. Sorry for ranting I know this belongs in another thread. I remember my dad teaching me that if I can find the answer correctly and quickly than that is what matters in the real world, not showing crazy steps. Needless to say I failed trig on the first test for not showing all my work, no way I would pass a CC math class.

I'm with you, luckily my son understands most of it and is doing well. If not, I'd be spending a mortgage payment on tutors as it makes zero sense to me.

Hopefully it will stay that way. My son got straight A's until Freshman year. I've always been able to help with any math they teach in high school but some of the AP chemistry and biology classes were brutal. My son is getting accepted to more than half of the colleges he has applied to so the GPA stress is hopefully almost behind us. My daughter has only had one B+ in her life so she won't worry us much with grades.

Hopefully it will stay that way. My son got straight A's until Freshman year. I've always been able to help with any math they teach in high school but some of the AP chemistry and biology classes were brutal. My son is getting accepted to more than half of the colleges he has applied to so the GPA stress is hopefully almost behind us. My daughter has only had one B+ in her life so she won't worry us much with grades.

That's awesome, good for him (and you)! I can only hope the same for my son in a few years.

So my little girl is not happy about going to bed now that we put the conversion kit on the crib. Last night we had to shut the door and just let her scream and cry it out till she finally went and got in the bed and went to sleep. That took a good 20 minutes. Tonight same thing bu only about 10 minutes before she crawled up and went to bed. How long will this go on? I want to just go in there and hold her but I know if I do she wont go to sleep and I don't want her learning that she can do that and not have to go to bed. Thanks

It varies. If she's already going to bed sooner there's light at the end of the tunnel. You may get a night where she's determined and you have to go in and settle her, but it seems like she's settling in. Stand fast, you can get through it.

Cranky baby tonight. NOTHING is making him happy tonight. He woke up from his nap in the car on the ride home and one would think that he just lost his best friend today. Even the act of looking at him is cause enough for him to throw himself down on the ground crying. It could wind up being a long night ... but hopefully he exhausts himself and sleeps off this foul mood he's in.

What is so difficult about bring home your lunchbox and boots EVERYDAY. Goodness!

What is so difficult about bring home your lunchbox and boots EVERYDAY. Goodness!

But Daaaaaaaad Jeremy started talking in class and Miss Jones told him to sit down and then he said he wasn't going to ......

At least that's what I hear when I ask that question.

I probably forgot my backpack in my locker at least once a week. Lunchbox was like once a quarter.

My oldest olivia turns 10 today. As cliche as it sounds i cannot believe how quick the time has passed. Got a pretty fun day lined up for her today (as much fun as you can have in winter)

Back