Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because there are usually potatoes involved too, and everyone knows potatoes and ketchup are a marriage made in heaven.

Best part of breakfast food is you can really mash everything together on your plate and it's delicious

Best part of breakfast food is you can really mash everything together on your plate and it's delicious

Yes! You get it. :smile: I love to mash my food together, I am always mixing things on my plate. My mom on the other hand, would prefer to have a separate plate for everything because she doesn't like any of her food touching. I always thought that was weird.

Yes! You get it. I love to mash my food together, I am always mixing things on my plate. My mom on the other hand, would prefer to have a separate plate for everything because she doesn't like any of her food touching. I always thought that was weird.
Food shouldn't touch and I eat one thing at a time. I drive my wife crazy with both.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yes! You get it. :smile: I love to mash my food together, I am always mixing things on my plate. My mom on the other hand, would prefer to have a separate plate for everything because she doesn't like any of her food touching. I always thought that was weird.

Know what else is weird? Her taking 2 hours to eat a cheeseburger.

The Happy Thread

Know what else is weird? Her taking 2 hours to eat a cheeseburger.

Hahahhahahahaha

My grandmother was the same way. Two hours to eat anything.

That's because there are usually potatoes involved too, and everyone knows potatoes and ketchup are a marriage made in heaven.

Exactly. A nice breakfast of eggs, steak and potatoes or homefries. Ketchup on everything but the steak.

Man just sitting here thinking back over the last year and it struck me. For a good part of 2015 life took over and I had give up some time that I spent on here.

Since late last year that all changed and it feels so damn good to be back in full force. I missed all you guys, the events and the energy and support this place brings.

Thank you!!!
And it's good to see you around more Matt. I know we chatted last year about the difficulties we were both having. Glad to see you're doing better and THP is a better place with Mmaynard

Food shouldn't touch and I eat one thing at a time. I drive my wife crazy with both.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Can you eat a burrito? Everything touches in that tortilla!

I finally finished my forensic report last night. I'll take the day tomorrow to proofread it, update glossary terms and format for presentation.

After 4 longs weeks it feels good to be done and ready to be submitted. You that feeling you get when you know you nailed it?? Yep, that's me his AM. Got a little pep in my get along this morning and it feels good.

Yes!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need one of these.

080-wcsmt-2_large.jpg
My wife got me plates with dividers as a joke birthday gift one year. I thought it was one of the best gifts I'd gotten in my entire life.

Lots of happy in here this morning! Almost as great as the banter thread. ?

I'll add my outlook on the ketchup thing. I'll never eat it with potatoes, and if you think adding flavor to a tasteless mystery meat stick then you need to evaluate your dietary habits, and ketchup always belongs on ground up red meat.

I finally finished my forensic report last night. I'll take the day tomorrow to proofread it, update glossary terms and format for presentation.

After 4 longs weeks it feels good to be done and ready to be submitted. You that feeling you get when you know you nailed it?? Yep, that's me his AM. Got a little pep in my get along this morning and it feels good.

Thats awesome

Thats awesome

Thanks man. After roughly putting in 140+ hours into it, i'm done. Ready to move onto the next one, but I'll give myself some time before I start the next one.

My happy, I woke up on the green side of the dirt today (or brownish green here in Ohio). THP was still active and alive and thriving.

Got to work and got a 401k deferral notice for my bonus. Not sure how much I'm getting but when I get that notice, I know I'm getting something.

Through some connections was able to get an invite for my Dad and I to play a bucket list course in August. Will surprise him with it for his 70th birthday. Super excited about it, he will be thrilled.

Thanks man. After roughly putting in 140+ hours into it, i'm done. Ready to move onto the next one, but I'll give myself some time before I start the next one.

you are a beast. I need to start my studying for CISSP. What are you going for next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back