2nd Captain - The 2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event

WARD!!!!! You All Growns Up & You All Growns Up!!!!!! Couldn't happen to a better dude!

But now who's going to do all that awesome commentary?

Congrats!

Wardy! Good for you bro. You're commentary is going to be extremely hard to replace but I know you'll make an excellent captain. Congratulations man.

congrats to my little buddy MWard.

provided superb commentary and was excellent to have him around during my rounds.
class act. i love this guy.

well deserved.

Congrats, Ward. Really well deserved. You're going to be a fantastic captain.

I've been nervous about it since I found out. Excited nervous, but still in that, " this can't be real?" phase. I'll be a ball of nerves during the
entry process too, cause there's gonna be a ton of awesome videos out there and I sure as heck don't wanna make that decision.

I can't imagine how you'll feel on the 10th hole when you've lost 10&8.. Man, that's gonna be brutal :O

Entry videos you say. Interesting!

Congrats Ward!! What a way to make a Morgan Cup debut!!

Entry videos you say. Interesting!

I have no knowledge of entries, for what it's worth. Just going off of past methods of entry :)

I appreciate what you did there though!

I'm not sure about this..he tried to chest me out of a few bucks down in Orlando for lying about me giving him 4 strokes..Cheater..

Just kidding man. Just glad to hear a great guy is in the Morgan cup such as yourself and leading a team. Awesome man

I'm not sure about this..he tried to chest me out of a few bucks down in Orlando for lying about me giving him 4 strokes..Cheater..

Just kidding man. Just glad to hear a great guy is in the Morgan cup such as yourself and leading a team. Awesome man

It was 5, actually. And it wasn't so much lying as just asking for them. Still haven't received payment. I'm sure that check will be in the mail any day now right?

Thanks for the kind words BMik

I have no knowledge of entries, for what it's worth. Just going off of past methods of entry :)

Hahahahaha, don't you hold out on me now.

#youbroketheseal

Congrats Ward! Although I must admit, a part of me is a lil bummed we won't have your course analysis videos :D

Cookie fishing....shocker

Mward, awesome!! Congrats man, your team will be flying on course after you gather them together and start whispering words filled with advice and support with that sweet commentator voice. Just tap it in, just tap it in.

So cool, you have earned you place as a captain!

Congrats Mward dude! You are going to be amazing buddy!

Well deserved Mward! Your contributions to past Morgan Cups are appreciated and I know you'll do an amazing job representing THP in 2014. Well done!!!!

Hahahahaha, don't you hold out on me now.

#youbroketheseal

If I recall, it's all about the coverage. Video your answers? Sure that works haha.

The perfect distraction, Tiger Woods him. I like it.

Any time he talks about lie angles, tune him out.

Only yours are the problem. Everyone else is fine

Wardy's team already has an advantage on the greens. If you watched the MC coverage you know why.

To say I was taken back and stunned at being selected might be the understatement of the year. After the brief pause came a lot of excitement, and then laughter of joy. First tee shot nerves? Captains match? Finally a round with Hawk? Cheering on not just my team but everyone else too? I get to experience all of that and I couldn't be more humbled for the opportunity.

It's gonna be an awesome next several months. Hawk, get ready to bring it!

Very happy for you bud. Great to see someone that supported the 2013 event so much get rewarded with such an awesome role.

Very cool! Congrats and best of luck man! 2014 Morgan Cup is gonna be sick!

Congrats, mward!

Wardy's team already has an advantage on the greens. If you watched the MC coverage you know why.

Totally freaking true dude. He reads them like a champ. Anyone and everyone should take his advice.

Congrats!

Awesome news! Congrats Wardy!

Back