Making A Murderer (Spoilers)

Sounds too good to pass up, starting this now.

Sounds too good to pass up, starting this now.

I watched 8 episodes yesterday and I'm finishing it up today. Really addicting.

I can honestly say all its done is really piss me off so far through 5 Eps

So many questions. But so much sadness and helplessness.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can honestly say all its done is really piss me off so far through 5 Eps

By the end, you'll feel more pissed, but also sick and depressed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am through episode 3, I am really wondering why the the key was not discovered until day 3 and yet they said it was in plain sight?
And how did his blood get in her car if he had not cuts?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I am through episode 3, I am really wondering why the the key was not discovered until day 3 and yet they said it was in plain sight?
And how did his blood get in her car if he had not cuts?

He had a cut on his finger.

And it wasn't just found in that one spot they found. It was found all over the car, as well as found his DNA under the hood latch.

They found all the "incriminating" evidence after multiple searches. I'd still like to know about the hole in the test tube and how that one officer already knew all the information about the SUV. It did seem like he was looking at it while calling dispatch.

He had a cut on his finger.

And it wasn't just found in that one spot they found. It was found all over the car, as well as found his DNA under the hood latch.
I normally side with the police but this is ridiculous.
First off spoon feeding a 16 year old slow kid is bull crap and the fact Manitowoc deputy found key in plain sight after 3 days is bull crap too

I normally side with the police but this is ridiculous.
First off spoon feeding a 16 year old slow kid is bull crap and the fact Manitowoc deputy found key in plain sight after 3 days is bull crap too

I am not sure you are wrong. But I do urge you to do some. Independent research before making your mind up, there are alot of facts left out in this very biased documentary.

I am not sure you are wrong. But I do urge you to do some. Independent research before making your mind up, there are alot of facts left out in this very biased documentary.
Yes I agree with too. I also think to myself if he did this I wonder if the years he spent away brought this on.
The first case was a travesty

The documentary may be biased. No doubt. But how on earth anyone can convict him based off of this case and the evidence they had or didn't have is crazy to me. Avery was guilty until proven innocent here and it's a shame

Yes I agree with too. I also think to myself if he did this I wonder if the years he spent away brought this on.
The first case was a travesty

It definitely was, anytime someone gets sent away for something they didn't do its awful.

It sounds like he was a real piece of **** prior to going to prison however. The documentaries version is he accidentally threw a car in a fire, the police version was he threw a cat in the fire after dousing him with gas. I also believe he was previously accused of rape by other girls as well, which is probably why the officer immediately thought it was him. It doesn't make it OK what happened to him, but it certainly makes it more understandable why he turned out the way he did.

It definitely was, anytime someone gets sent away for something they didn't do its awful.

It sounds like he was a real piece of **** prior to going to prison however. The documentaries version is he accidentally threw a car in a fire, the police version was he threw a cat in the fire after dousing him with gas. I also believe he was previously accused of rape by other girls as well, which is probably why the officer immediately thought it was him. It doesn't make it OK what happened to him, but it certainly makes it more understandable why he turned out the way he did.

Yeah not saying he did or did not do it but going to prison for 18 years for a crime you did not do will change a person for sure.

Halfway through, and it is getting deep. Totally inappropriate, but the lead prosecutor looks and sounds like a chi-mo. Wouldn't be surprised if his computer was seized and he went the way of Jared. Also, the two defense lawyers seem to be the only two people in the county with any common sense.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Been watching all night.... Not reading

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Halfway through, and it is getting deep. Totally inappropriate, but the lead prosecutor looks and sounds like a chi-mo. Wouldn't be surprised if his computer was seized and he went the way of Jared. Also, the two defense lawyers seem to be the only two people in the county with any common sense.

spoiler that isn't relevant to the Avery cases but a spoiler nonetheless, so read down at your peril...

the prosecutor gets removed from his position several years later for being an absolute piece of sh1t to women he worked with who were victims of domestic abuse. sexual harassment of a despicable nature and abuse of power for his own sexual benefit. truly disgusting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spoiler that isn't relevant to the Avery cases but a spoiler nonetheless, so read down at your peril...

the prosecutor gets removed from his position several years later for being an absolute piece of sh1t to women he worked with who were victims of domestic abuse. sexual harassment of a despicable nature and abuse of power for his own sexual benefit. truly disgusting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not surprising at all... the creeper sense was tingling. I may sound like a judgemental asshole, but if it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck...

So, through 7 and it is still bizarre... the only place I don't agree with the defense is the purple topped tube. They seem really strung up on the hole in the top claiming "nobody does it that way?" I work in the medical profession, use purple tubes frequently, and that is EXACTLY how we do it!

The purple tubes are vaccum sealed with enough negative pressure to draw out about 3cc of blood. So you collect the sample in your syringe and puncture the purple top with the needle... we then ship them to the lab... VERY COMMON. I feel they were grasping for straws with that part.

On the last episode now...

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

So, through 7 and it is still bizarre... the only place I don't agree with the defense is the purple topped tube. They seem really strung up on the hole in the top claiming "nobody does it that way?" I work in the medical profession, use purple tubes frequently, and that is EXACTLY how we do it!

The purple tubes are vaccum sealed with enough negative pressure to draw out about 3cc of blood. So you collect the sample in your syringe and puncture the purple top with the needle... we then ship them to the lab... VERY COMMON. I feel they were grasping for straws with that part.

But when it's a piece of evidence, wouldn't it be packaged in a way where it didn't look tampered with?

I don't think Steven Avery is a good man but I do think evidence was planted and how the heck did OJ get off but Avery got convicted

But when it's a piece of evidence, wouldn't it be packaged in a way where it didn't look tampered with?
The box yes, but my point is: that is how the medical professional initially puts said sample into the tube. So whoever was collecting Avery's blood (I forget the date 1985-1995) would draw blood in a syringe and puncture the top of the tube to fill the vial. So an untampered vial will have a needle hole in it from the intial stick (it is still air tight as the rubber is self healing)... I suppose the cops could take the care to stick the same hole

The box yes, but my point is: that is how the medical professional initially puts said sample into the tube. So whoever was collecting Avery's blood (I forget the date 1985-1995) would draw blood in a syringe and puncture the top of the tube to fill the vial. So an untampered vial will have a needle hole in it from the intial stick (it is still air tight as the rubber is self healing)... I suppose the cops could take the care to stick the same hole

Gotcha. Interesting and something i didn't know while watching this

I'll see if I can get a picture/vid of us doing it at work, as we do it nearly every case. That said, the whole EDTA testing was bogus as hell.

Back