JB say WHAT?
I'm all in!

Golden ticket just got taken to an entirely new level. My goodness!

This will be huge for 2016, I'm paying attention.

Double trouble golden ticket style is madness!

Who's joining me on this epic journey? Any takers?
You know it my friend, if that ticket lands in my hand, You'll have to deal with me for a whole year :D

If I get the chance I am with you all the way Dan, no doubt about it

I will do anything for a golden ticket. Amazing.

#THPGoldenTicket is back!

caddyshack.gif

Entry into #TheGrandaddy, as well?!?!

Hmmm.....what to say? This is incredible. The chance to enter one of 15+ events including #thegrandaddy. JB I will give you my first born, all his belongings and $20 (to cover a couple happy meals) for the second golden ticket.

Can't wait for this one to open up and to see what has to be done to win. This will be incredible.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Just paid my membership for the AC. Fingers crossed.

This is super cool

If you're not an AC member, but want a chance at these wonderful prizes PM me ( I'll pay AC fee for the FIRST non AC member to PM me)
This is a great gesture CJ! Your a good dude even though I know you don't care :alien:

Golden X2 plus an unlimited legendary within the last...glorious

Gonna be signing up a guy from Michigan!
Exited about that!
I'm glad someone took you up on your offer! This is an example why I love this forum...its the people on it that really care about each other and golf. You guys really treated me well when I met you in Michigan and got me hooked to this site! I really appreciate it man. Hope all is well!

What's the over/under on somebody winning the Grandaddy Golden Ticket and using it on a different event?

Mental Hospital on line 1!

Omg, this is amazing!!

Ohhhhh myyyyyy... 2 Golden Tickets, one of which is actually "bigger" than the other? I expect interest to be through the roof for these.

Wow a golden ticket to the biggest event on here

Pretty crazy. One of those Golden Tickets is huge. Two ... CRAZY. LOL.

My hand is raised!!!

I will be throwing my name in the hat for both of these but there may be a little surprise if I win one of them in particular

Nothing more will be said for now.... :wink:

Holy bomb drop, batman! A golden ticket to #TheGrandaddy!

This is an incredible deal.

Back