Handicap
You could throw this into categories or just one giant competitive pool

Sports
Top 3

Caddyshack
Rudy
Slapshot

Drama

Last of the Mohican's... kind of leads into the fact that I like almost every movie with Daniel Day Lewis

Comedy

Toss up... because I can easily add Caddyshack into this category. I may have to go with Swingers here, because "you're so money baby, you don't even know it"

But for me, the all time favorite movie/s would go to the Star Wars Series. I guess I am geek but I love that stuff, I may have seen the movies 1000 times. I saw episode III about 4 times in the theatres.

We had a top 10 list here somewhere. My favorite movie of all time is Shawshank Redemption.

JB... you can delete or morpth the thread... didn't see the old thread

You could throw this into categories or just one giant competitive pool

Sports
Top 3

Caddyshack
Rudy
Slapshot

Drama

Last of the Mohican's... kind of leads into the fact that I like almost every movie with Daniel Day Lewis

Comedy

Toss up... because I can easily add Caddyshack into this category. I may have to go with Swingers here, because "you're so money baby, you don't even know it"

But for me, the all time favorite movie/s would go to the Star Wars Series. I guess I am geek but I love that stuff, I may have seen the movies 1000 times. I saw episode III about 4 times in the theatres.
Nice list

Why are we bumping threads from 2008?

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back