The Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread

Lol at Stephenson. What an idiot.

For saying "what" to wade and then yelling at crowd...that's comical.

A million bucks says that would never happen to James or wade.

No 2 teams go at it in the NBA right now like the Heat and Pacers.

For saying "what" to wade and then yelling at crowd...that's comical.

A million bucks says that would never happen to James or wade.

It doesn't help when they get a tech for shoving each other earlier. You know the refs are watching them.

It doesn't help when they get a tech for shoving each other earlier. You know the refs are watching them.

Yeah I missed that, 5 minutes of NBA is all I can stomach

Eat a turd LeBron and T-rex

This is the crap I'm talkin about. What does he have anything to do with the game tonight? Espn drives me nuts
y5usu8u7.jpg

Great game tonight. Love seeing two great teams go at it. I do love some LeBron, though. Sucked not seeing him get that last shot.

This is the crap I'm talkin about. What does he have anything to do with the game tonight? Espn drives me nuts
y5usu8u7.jpg
Lebron had nothing to do with that game last night, what a joke.

The Heat Pacers game sure was chippy last night. It's going to make another great 7 game playoff series.

#ThunderUp

I don't know why but this video made me chuckle today:

So on the ones he misses, does he get to re-shoot them because of lane violations?

So on the ones he misses, does he get to re-shoot them because of lane violations?

Not likely. Although, I have seen a lot of lane violations this year in comparison to other years.

I was always fond of Chuck Hayes' old release
chuck-hayes-ugly-free-throws-v-o.gif

aaaand, Iverson's response:
tumblr_mv5gtfCJ5O1qcmnsoo2_r2_400.gif

hahaha. Was that his real release?

hahaha. Was that his real release?

Yeah. He is very Barkley-ish. He somewhat got over it, but it still comes out like that occasionally. He doesn't get much PT in Toronto though. Not much of a market for 6'6" centers, but he was a fan favorite in Houston.

IdioticHarmlessEarwig.gif

azaty3e3.jpg

Thought this was a good joke by the Hawks today for April Fools.... How can one team be so bad and still in the 8th seed

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

azaty3e3.jpg

Thought this was a good joke by the Hawks today for April Fools.... How can one team be so bad and still in the 8th seed

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

for one, they are in the East. Two, the NBA has never been worse than it is now IMO.

for one, they are in the East. Two, the NBA has never been worse than it is now IMO.

Ahh the good ol 1st round exit seed

Ahh the good ol 1st round exit seed

Watch, my pistons will be the 9th worst team and lose their draft pick. 8th and they keep it. Mark my words.

Heard a stat on Mike and Mike this morning that absolutely blew my socks off.

Tim Duncan has played 17 years in the NBA and 16 of those season, his team has won 50 games. The one season that they did not win 50 games was the 99 season that was shortened. Oh, that season, the Spurs won the Championship. Those 16 season of 50 or more wins is more than all but 4 teams in the history of the NBA have had in their franchises history.

Heard a stat on Mike and Mike this morning that absolutely blew my socks off.

Tim Duncan has played 17 years in the NBA and 16 of those season, his team has won 50 games. The one season that they did not win 50 games was the 99 season that was shortened. Oh, that season, the Spurs won the Championship. Those 16 season of 50 or more wins is more than all but 4 teams in the history of the NBA have had in their franchises history.

1duncan8.png

I really dislike the NBA for allowing jerseys like this

ata6e9am.jpg

Absolutely ridiculous

#HeHateMe

andre-iguodala-shakes-quincy-miller.gif

I saw that last night. Broke his ankles on that move & it was in transition & not 1on1

Back