Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Speak for yourself, hawk has dropped #HawkBombs of the potential future

I have no clue what that even means. Glad you are in the know Mike! Let us in when you feel the moment is right buddy! Or not and we'll go about our wondering way. Maybe more fun that way.

Regarding Srixon though, I think we are going to start seeing/hearing more of them over here in the near future. The Tour use points to that pretty clearly. With the backing of the parent company they have the ability to really go for it here too. Hoping for good things for them, because they deliver some very sexy products that offer better takes (at times) on technology we all enjoy. Z-Star driver had the best weight adjustment set up at it's time. Z-Star irons were sort of the beginning of that blended GI/Players thing that is becoming more popular now. Tons of potential there.

My point was that I don't just make this stuff up.

No they aren't 'taking over' Cleveland. Cleveland owns massive marketshare in wedges and performs better than most people think elsewhere. However, as you're seeing, I would expect to see srixon more frequently in the future. It's been building for some time. Whether that means anything for the Morgan Cup I have no clue.

My point was that I don't just make this stuff up.

No they aren't 'taking over' Cleveland. Cleveland owns massive marketshare in wedges and performs better than most people think elsewhere. However, as you're seeing, I would expect to see srixon more frequently in the future. It's been building for some time. Whether that means anything for the Morgan Cup I have no clue.
I've been thinking the same thing too. Wouldnt be surprised to see Srixon on more and more, while Cleveland holds on to what they have made their biggest splash in.

Thank you Hawk. That's what I thought you were referencing.

I've been thinking the same thing too. Wouldnt be surprised to see Srixon on more and more, while Cleveland holds on to what they have made their biggest splash in.

Xxio's move to the US market is a good sign too.

The possibilities are really exciting for the consumer. Tons of clout from SRI and the three companies could put out some lines that reach every type of golfer.

The possibilities are really exciting for the consumer. Tons of clout from SRI and the three companies could put out some lines that reach every type of golfer.

Wouldn't mind seeing that ball rolling in say the next 3 months

Now wouldn't that be sweet a nice Srixon bag for some staffers?

Very interesting......

Just went into the PGA Store and all the Cleveland hats are gone and there are now 3 new Srixon hats that have never been there before.

Could be nothing......

Very interesting......

Just went into the PGA Store and all the Cleveland hats are gone and there are now 3 new Srixon hats that have never been there before.

Could be nothing......
My local Golf Galaxy has been devoid of ALL Cleveland stuff since I started paying attention. Aggravating and intriguing to no end.

Is this meaning the end is near for Cleveland and Srixon is taking over??

I think it will be telling if the big guns on the PGA keep playing with Srixon stuff on the heads and bags. We'll see.

Very interesting......

Could be nothing......

Interesting indeed.

I remember Alex saying the gmac ecco Srixon hats were coming out this summer...perhaps a part of that.

I think it will be telling if the big guns on the PGA keep playing with Srixon stuff on the heads and bags. We'll see.

I saw that Icey.....very interesting, esp. being a Cleveland/Srixon #THPMC staffer. Which way will they want to go with us this year?

That new Srixon staff bag is freaking awesome.

To be fair, isnt Keegan the only one that has switched? Gmac was signed by Srixon.

That new Srixon staff bag is freaking awesome.

Yeah it is. Any word as to why they are basically rebranding all of their tour pros with Srixon instead of Cleveland?

I don't know that they are rebranding so much as using the Srixon name with the guys that are playing the ball a little more prominently. Not all the Cleveland staffers use Srixon.

I don't know that they are rebranding so much as using the Srixon name with the guys that are playing the ball a little more prominently. Not all the Cleveland staffers use Srixon.

Rebranding wasnt a good word choice. Didnt know what else to call it.

Back