Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, that was in my opinion because of a lack of defense. Those guys scored layups and dunks at will on dump passes and back door cuts. Don't stop penetration, bigs slide to stop it, back door is open. It looked routine last night as they moved past the first defender almost every time down the court.

Yeah they were definitely a step slow last night. I think the first two games can be expected to be the norm for Perkins, rather than these last two. He performed good in front of the home crowd, we will see how game 5 goes. The Spurs can still play some good help defense, but last night was not it. I expect to see more Blair in the next game since he can move side to side better than Splitter.

Pregame at the Garden!

aefea17a-ff6f-6a21.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

Dude, its called the Gawden. :D

You better have fun at the Gawden tonight!!

I'll help you out Ary. I got the Heat winning BIG tonight.

Loving the start!

Sent from Tapatalk

This Miami team looks like LBJ's old Cleveland teams: no one contributing except him. Yes, even with Wade in the floor.

Sent from Tapatalk

Love that wade fell for rondo's behind the back fake again!

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

What a pass by Rondo. Crap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adding to my line of Boston shirts

45fa570e-11ff-42aa.jpg

And that's why Rondo will never be truly great, stupid reactions and poutyness!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This Miami team looks like LBJ's old Cleveland teams: no one contributing except him. Yes, even with Wade in the floor.

Sent from Tapatalk

It's funny isn't it? Silly Lebron. He can never win. Lol.

I came into this thread to wonder when LeBron was going to get some help tonight but it looks like you guys had that covered already.

This is getting too close for comfort, Celtics have no offense in this half.

Sent from Tapatalk

Heat have been stifling defensively in the second half.

This series is such a struggle for me. I don't like LeBron at all. It's equally as hard for me to root for a team from Boston.

I have to root for the C's though. Rondo makes it an easy call for me.

Wow! That guy who was missing appears to have finally showed up! Now it's a game.

The Heat never get any calls. Makes me hate Boston even more.

LeBron is such a child.

I really don't know why LeBron received a foul there though, haha. Looked like it should've been an offensive foul.

I'm so tired but I have to tough it out to the end of this game.

And did they really just call traveling there?

That was a hell of a defensive play by Battier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back