Nickent Monthly Give-Away Evolver with CYG

WWPSD

Reaction score
SO I got to work Thursday morning to find the following e-mail:

Kevin

Congratulations! You have won Nickent Golf's June Evolver Give-a-way.

The Evolver comes in lofts of 8, 9, 10.5 and 12 degree heads with regular and stiff shafts. What are your club preferences so we can work on geting your new Evolver out to you shortly.

Jeff

Finally some good luck, my month has included a raffle win of a TaylorMade Rossa putter (which I traded in at Watts for the XRAY Putter), a new Nickent Evolver with CYG driver, and a Caption This contest win from THP! Pretty good stuff going...I already own a 10.5 Evolver with CYG, which they sent me for free to replace my cracked Square, so I told them to send me the 12* Evolver this time. Nickent had my cracked square for about 7 months waiting on the new RC driver head to attach to my shaft setup. Since it was taking so long, they hooked me up with the CYG after I called and told them I loved that driver. I asked for $50-100 credit towards the CYG and they sent it for free and said thanks for waiting so long on my cracked Square.

So now I will have a 10.5 Monster, 10.5 and 12* CYGs. I think that Monster may find its way to ebay before the end of the week.

Wow that is quite a month WWPSD, I didn't even know Nickent was doing monthly giveaways.

Wow that is quite a month WWPSD, I didn't even know Nickent was doing monthly giveaways.

It is on the front page of the website, just click, fill out some info, and you are signed up!

We have a thread about it somewhere here. Congrats WWPSD. I just sent this to our friends at Nickent.

We have a thread about it somewhere here. Congrats WWPSD. I just sent this to our friends at Nickent.

Don't talk them out of sending me the new one since they already sent me one to replace my cracked driver.:bomb:

They are great people that would never do that.

The people are what keeps me so incredibly loyal to them. JB, any word on the release of the RC driver for men? I still want a 14.5* stiff shaft for my 3-wood to replace my 15* Adams BUL. Not sure why I am replacing it since I am 78% fairways with it....really just to give business to Nickent.

Last we heard was "soon". But with the release of new clubs most likely coming fall or beginning of the year, I am not so sure about that.

So I'm entered. Thanks for the info.

I'm entered now as well!! Thanks for the heads up I love the 4DX IW, just wish I would quit occasionally trying to swing out of my shoes with it and let the club do the work.

Thats awesome WWPSD. You might need to take a trip up to Atlantic City next or buy a lottery ticket.:act-up:

Back