Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no clue of what a foul is anymore. Weird calls on both sides.

Sent from Tapatalk

I have no clue of what a foul is anymore. Weird calls on both sides.

Sent from Tapatalk

Very true Ary. I get too fired up with Boston because I believe Garnett to be one of the biggest crybabies in the game along with Pierce. It at times clouds my judgement. But these refs are horrible.

Rondo is just so, so good. I really think he has been the best player in this series. And the C's have seriously tried to trade this guy numerous times?

I don't know if there's a better PG in the league right now.

Rondo is just so, so good. I really think he has been the best player in this series. And the C's have seriously tried to trade this guy numerous times?

I don't know if there's a better PG in the league right now.

He does it all. I still fume over the fact the suns traded him.

This game is getting intense!

KG and Bron were in a wrestling match down there, how do you decide the foul call?

Sent from Tapatalk

The refs are just trying to make themselves a part of the game. I hate it.

Basketball officials are one of my biggest pet peeves. I hate the theatrics involved - it's disgusting.

KG and Bron were in a wrestling match down there, how do you decide the foul call?

Sent from Tapatalk

They went from not calling anything in this quarter to just flipping a coin. Wow.

Sent from Tapatalk

KG did hold Lebron's arm first. I'm thinking that's where the foul call was. Lebron tried to pull it away and KG collided with him. The replay shows it pretty obviously.

OT! Good D by the Celtics

Horrible last sequence by Miami. That was ridiculous.

NOOOOO! I want to sleep.

Ugh. Time to fight it out again.

In the grand scheme of clutch stuff, Lebron's going to get no credit for the big 3 to tie it, lol. Oh well.

Pierce fouls out. That could hurt them.

Daniels, wtc?

That was sloppy. A potentially huge mistake there.

And that last runner by Rondo was dirty.

And down goes LeBron.

Can't believe Bron fouled out!

Sent from Tapatalk

Oh man. Lebron's fouled out for the first time as a Heat player. Let's see if Wade can show us that he can lead the team to victory without Lebron in a close game.

Oh Shane battier

Pietrus. That was an awesome sequence. Didn't capitalize though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back