Agree with this. I like levels that are different and I can't remember the last map that was on a boat besides the COD4 "wet work" but I could be wrong?

You would be correct I believe. I know MW3 had one on a yacht with the DLC, but the cruise ship is going to be saweet

Agree with this. I like levels that are different and I can't remember the last map that was on a boat besides the COD4 "wet work" but I could be wrong?

Wet work was amazing. Put on the 3 frag perk and go to town.

The cruise ship looks awesome.

This...watched a video of Multiplayer on there last night. Fantastic.

UAVS are harder to get, all killstreaks are. In the 10 minute gameplay I watched earlier I think I saw like 6 total killstreaks, and 5 were UAV and Care package, with one being a flying drone that was shot down after about 30 seconds.. that is something I enjoyed

Thought I might have mixed that up, thanks for clarifying. Looking forward to harder-to-earn KS's as well.

You would be correct I believe. I know MW3 had one on a yacht with the DLC, but the cruise ship is going to be saweet

Never bought any of the DLC for MW3. I'm done with DLC with COD. None of the maps are ever enjoyable for me plus at $15 a pop no thanks

Wet work was amazing. Put on the 3 frag perk and go to town.

Oh for sure dude. Good times!!

any luck with the zombie mode? how is it compared to the amazing black ops maps?

can't wait to get this game!

any luck with the zombie mode? how is it compared to the amazing black ops maps?

can't wait to get this game!

There was an interview on IGN about it. They've changed a ton of the zombies and expect the characters to return from BO

There was an interview on IGN about it. They've changed a ton of the zombies and expect the characters to return from BO

Awesome, I can't wait to buy this!

I'm gonna destroy face in this game.

I can't wait to quickscope snipe people into a seething rage.

Jrod I will shoot you in the nuts

So CL77 is sitting next to me and says "Are you getting COD?"

My response was something along the lines of "The fish?". I honestly had no idea what this is.
He said "You have to get it so I am not the worst one".

My response was something along the lines of "The fish?". I honestly had no idea what this is.

hahahah, that made me laugh, it sure would keep you entertained on those long tour Van nights

What a big mouth! I think I actually said I will be the BEST one

What a big mouth! I think I actually said I will be the BEST one

I could see that happening, what's your gamer tag? I want to be on the winning team for once on COD haha

Dude I'm awful

Hahaha. I had a friend ask me if I was talking about a fish when I asked him about it too.

Picking up the 360 on Sunday, will get the pre order in, and headset shipped today!

Nice Deano! This is going to be fun

Oh man.. I love the optimism...

Even better would be if you played/destroyed him in it.

Looks like I'll be using the Type 25 then :alien:

My new turtle beach headset arrived today. What an amazing purchase. Missed so much in the past. Thanks for the woot info on this, glad I pulled the trigger.

In looking for vids for this game on youtube, I came across this entertaining guy who I hope to not ever find on a server in BO2. (Yes I know this isn't from the game)

My new turtle beach headset arrived today. What an amazing purchase. Missed so much in the past. Thanks for the woot info on this, glad I pulled the trigger.

Did you get the X12? Best headset I have ever had. Kinda sucks to hook up if your TV is mounted on the wall...I found out the hard way....but its worth it.

Did you get the X12? Best headset I have ever had. Kinda sucks to hook up if your TV is mounted on the wall...I found out the hard way....but its worth it.
Got a refurb. Think it is the x12. Awesome headset.

Thats the one I am going to be purchasing.

Back