Nike PGA Championship Scripting

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As usual, Nike has come through with the scripting of their athletes for the PGA Championship. Some good outfits in this one.

Carl Pettersson

616111676_4pUKi-L-1.jpg

Anthony Kim
616111645_VkzqU-L-1.jpg

Justin Leonard
616111760_F8oiX-L-1.jpg

Trevor Immelman
616111606_4WPhf-L-1.jpg

KJ Choi
616111789_gw3h6-L-1.jpg

Lucas Glover
616111868_ooWNt-L-1.jpg

Chris Starkjohann
616111917_M8sEw-L-1.jpg

Stewart Cink
616111371_PezGb-L-1.jpg

Bob Tway

616111438_5XSmo-L-1.jpg

David Duval
616111508_Xd3jF-L-1.jpg

Stephen Ames
616111331_4Xoqb-L-1.jpg

Tiger Woods
616111532_kHKUo-L-1.jpg

I like...

Trevor's Thursday
Tway's Sunday
Duvall's Thursday
Ames' Sunday
and
Tiger's Thursday and Friday.

No Paul Casey? I know he might not play, but thought it was interesting he did not make the list here.

• Admin
No Paul Casey? I know he might not play, but thought it was interesting he did not make the list here.

Nike Europe scripts differently.

• Admin
I really like the stuff Tiger is wearing. I also really like the way the shirts look like Ames Saturday.

I like Tway's outfits.

• Admin
The scripting is done well before hand and gets turned in.

I noticed it says last revised "07/15/09" I suppose they have to put one out just in case me makes it between that date and the deadline, even though I'm not sure he even played since that date. Oh well.

According to the field displayed at http://www.pga.com/pgachampionship/2009/players/field_list.cfm David Duval is not even in the thing. Shouldn't someone tell Nike?

Maybe Nike just wants us to know what Duval will be wearing at the grocery store, Wal-Mart, mowing the lawn, etc. on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Note to Nike: If you send me free outfits, you can script me too, send those scripts out to the press, and I will wear those outfits for you on the days you specify.

I also want to add that I really look forward to seeing Cink's shirt on Saturday. If it looks as good as in the picture, I have to have one.

I do like the shirt Tiger wore on Thursday.I think it was white with blue stripes on the upper half only on the rear?

I do like the shirt Tiger wore on Thursday.I think it was white with blue stripes on the upper half only on the rear?

For the last tourny? These outfits are for the major upcoming.

I also want to add that I really look forward to seeing Cink in--or out--of anything's shirt on Saturday. If it looks as good as in the picture, I have to have one.

FIFY...

Im liking AKs saturday shirt. Leonards thursday pants. Immelmans thursday shirt. Chois thursday shirt. None of Tigers stuff really jumps out at me.

very sweet outfits! some of those plaid pants are off the charts!

Back