Accenture Match Play Championship Thread (Spoiler)

I want Tiger to win so badly! I want a Tiger/Lee match tomorrow.

Lee would have no chance against Tiger. Prepare to have your heart broken and ripped out by the Tiger.

I want Tiger to win so badly! I want a Tiger/Lee match tomorrow.
If this happens we're putting a side bet on the match! Although at this point I think you'd need to spot me holes...but still. Bet is a must!

If this happens we're putting a side bet on the match! Although at this point I think you'd need to spot me holes...but still. Bet is a must!

Sounds good to me. Look at old Sneds. He just gets it done.

Tiger under pressure to hit a good one here.

Not the best shot in the world but I'm surprised he didn't put it in the bunker again like yesterday on 18.

I didn't expect Tiger to get that much spin. He should've been more aggressive with that shot.

Is Nick a lot closer? Bid advantage or looking most likely at a pair of 2 putts?

He hasn't made a long one all day right? Matter of fact he has missed a few inside 10 feet?

I am just following on here and a blog on golf.com... So not really sure if he has made anything from distance...

Wow 25 pages of banter. I missed a lot. I hope Tigger comes back and wins or my bracket's screwed.

Not looking good for TW.....not enough putts dropping.

Is Nick a lot closer? Bid advantage or looking most likely at a pair of 2 putts?

He's closer but putting out of the fringe. I think they'll tie with pars.

We're going to 18 with a must win for Tiger. Looks like the epic showdown of Westy vs. Woods is in doubt.

Wow! Watney almost jarred that for the win. They go to 18.

Nice, how does 18 set up for these guys?

Go Tigger go!

Tiger's dodging him.
He's no dummy. He saw Westy moved on and he packed it in.

Did I just hear them say a rope hooked 7 iron? I thought I was hearing the rope hook me Jesus being played for a second!

Tiger with a stinger in perfect position.

He's no dummy. He saw Westy moved on and he packed it in.

Did I just hear them say a rope hooked 7 iron? I thought I was hearing the rope hook me Jesus being played for a second!

Speaking of that shot, you should add it to the THP Dictionary, dude.

Back