The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does have the hairdo...
Not for a lack of effort though. It's just like his captaining, he tries hard but just falls short. For those out there though there is a proven choice, and that choice is Mike F'n Dean 441.

Not for a lack of effort though. It's just like his captaining, he tries hard but just falls short. For those out there though there is a proven choice, and that choice is Mike F'n Dean 441.
You just always make sense, Deano.

He's like the boy band of twitter.

And he has the Backstreet Boy AJ on his side. Absolute boy band following

Commercial quality right there

For those out there though there is a proven choice, and that choice is Mike F'n Dean 441.

I support this message!

Off the fence today, put my vote in on Twitter for Mike Dean 441!

Shame on me for not following the videos between Mike and Chad, I've got some research to do.

Betting against 441 in this event is a troublesome decision. Like betting on green numbers at roulette. The odds are rough.
He's a winner. All he does is win. Except when he loses.

Shame on me for not following the videos between Mike and Chad, I've got some research to do.

come on now, you know where your support lies

not sure if this is the place but...in the spirit of the election season, I would like to hear from each captain, MikeDean441 and #Chad. I have read through the posts here. I would like each captain to give me a short reason to pull the trigger for him. in return, they will get my full support and if I am lucky enough to play for them, they will get my never say die, grind to the last, 110% ass kickin', name takin' effort

I am Maddog701 and I approve this message!!!!!!!!

still waiting to hear from chad before I toss my vote in

mikedean be like:

Then obviously you're backing up. I didn't think you were a man that lets the grass grow under your feet. Perhaps #Chad lack of presence is an indication of his leadership technique too?

Seems one Captain was quick to reply, while the other...not so much.

I think your choice has already been made, #VoteFor441

easy there, gray beard. Chad is busy with content and possible roster moves. Some leaders don't need to flap their monotone gums :alien:
Then obviously you're backing up. I didn't think you were a man that lets the grass grow under your feet. Perhaps #Chad lack of presence is an indication of his leadership technique too?

Seems one Captain was quick to reply, while the other...not so much.

I think your choice has already been made, #VoteFor441

could we find some Vote for Pedro shirts and modify them?

easy there, gray beard. Chad is busy with content and possible roster moves. Some leaders don't need to flap their monotone gums :alien:

I'm not questioning if he's busy, hair takes time! However a fly by takes no time, which is identical to how much time he's given to leading his battle cry.

I always say to take your time when responding. Do not respond with emotion, Chad will answer in due time.
I'm not questioning if he's busy, hair takes time! However a fly by takes no time, which is identical to how much time he's given to leading his battle cry.

Flap their gums... you follow Chad on twitter, right? :banana:
could we find some Vote for Pedro shirts and modify them?

I think we could make that happen. If not, some white t-shirts and a sharpie will do. Nasty Natti could help us.

It's interesting... Some captains focus on what makes them "busy", and others multitask to let their supporters know they care. 441 is a multi tasker, and that's what creates a champion of a captain.

# on the other hand? ****crickets***** I'm sure he's great.

It's interesting... Some captains focus on what makes them "busy", and others multitask to let their supporters know they care. 441 is a multi tasker, and that's what creates a champion of a captain.

# on the other hand? ****crickets***** I'm sure he's great.

Absentee captaining....

Leaders lead from the tip of the spear. Maybe hashtag thought it was from the tip of the sphere? Still looking for the tip....

Absentee captaining....

Leaders lead from the tip of the spear. Maybe hashtag thought it was from the tip of the sphere? Still looking for the tip....
Isnt that a game? Just the tip?

I am thinking #Chad just subscribes to the theory presented by Mark Twain. "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back