Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Hold on a sec. That was a f'ing low blow. In all my trash talk I always at least gave Team THP 2nd place. Putting us behind the Douches is too far!!

If you'd come to the outing you'd understand.

The new Team Hackers is also 0-fer at the outing against Team THP.

Not true. Again, I beat Hawk Saturday.

If your gonna talk smack, at least do it with facts.

He joined already. Under the name biggsaha

The new Team Hackers is also 0-fer at the outing against Team THP.

Outings mean zip in Myrtle. Heck TC's team won the outing contest last year. Look how far that and his good looks got him

I missed you buddy. I had to start making fun of Marcs. But it's so difficult because he oozes awesome.
Work is crazy right now and will be for some time. I will find time to come and see you and play.

Not true. Again, I beat Hawk Saturday.

If your gonna talk smack, at least do it with facts.

You wouldnt know a fact if it fell out of the Fat Lady's wedgie onto a plate and you called it pate. You are still hiding behind the fact that you beat Hawk on Sunday (not true) and that it was remotely close on Sunday between you and I, also not true. That was a blood bath out there that got so bad, I honest to God told Hawk in the cart "Dude, Cookie is a pretty nice guy. I actually feel kind of bad for him right now".

Haha Cookie WTC happened down there?

I found it. Cookie has a new website he started up. Its not all that well done, but does make a lot of sense. There is even a picture of Yorkem on the home page, which was nice.

Cookie's New Game

I found it. Cookie has a new website he started up. Its not all that well done, but does make a lot of sense. There is even a picture of Yorkem on the home page, which was nice.

Cookie's New Game

Are those boats big enough for eight? I thought elephant's had good memory? That can't be yorkem.

Haha Cookie WTC happened down there?

Built up a false sense of security for Team THP. Played like total crap and went 1-1 against Hawk and 0-1 against JB. So, apparently I shot like a 98 on Sunday and JB only beats me 3 & 2.

JB had 3 pressure shots Sunday and failed on each one of them. For having wedges with all sorts of special nicknames, they sure did not do much.

Challenge 1: closest to pin from 10 yards and we both chunk them short (not sure if it was widow maker or money maker, but we should rename it fatty)
Challenge 2: closest to pin from 106 yards. I hit it to within 1 inch of the cup - he skulls it over the green.
Challenge 3: gallery gathered and he dead yanks it into the water off the 9 north tee. I pipe mine up the right side of the FW

Needless to say, he is not much of a pressure player. Chances are that him and his team melt again when there is something on the line.

Needless to say, he is not much of a pressure player. Chances are that him and his team melt again when there is something on the line.
Are we talking melt like butter in a microwave after 15 seconds or the slow long melt of a candle in the evening??

Sent from my iPhone

LOL Cookie. Only you could figure a way out to insult the guy that not only beat the hell out of you, but kept you from shooting 120 by teaching you how to hit bunker shots.

You forgot about the only challenge that mattered dude. WINNING! One of us one and the other lost.

LOL Cookie. Only you could figure a way out to insult the guy that not only beat the hell out of you, but kept you from shooting 120 by teaching you how to hit bunker shots.

You have to expect it dude. He could beat by the rope hook me and couldnt handle it clearly.

Are we talking melt like butter in a microwave after 15 seconds or the slow long melt of a candle in the evening??

Sent from my iPhone

Slow long melt. Nothing too quick...like 13 holes melting.

I just answered my captains question. You bring truth though - I really needed that bunker lesson.

I wish he would have given me the bunker lesson. I was clean picking it like a boss all weekend.

You forgot about the only challenge that mattered dude. WINNING! One of us one and the other lost.

Of course it's the only one that mattered. But if you won the others, I would be hearing about them as well. I choose to find some positives in the day and they are listed above along with the bunker lesson, so thanks. :alien2:

I wish he would have given me the bunker lesson. I was clean picking it like a boss all weekend.

At least you got out of them....even if it was sending them into the bunker on the other side!

It was a good lesson though seriously - he made it darn simple.

Now, back to the Team THP sucks anthem.

2 team battle in here....just like July.

That just made me laugh out loud. I mean, wait, uhhh. KONG you suck.

FIFY..

We rule so much we erased yorkem's memory. He still thinks it was close!

Stand tall on that as long as you can brother. It will be all the more fun to knock your a$$ off in July

Cookie's New Game

JB, that is an elephants tusk, and while my c0ck is huge and you dream about it often, it is not that big.

I wish I could have seen Team Paradise crumble in person as well. The only thing I really fear is the unknown.

LMAO @ White Knuckler. Elephants tusk. :laughing:

I wish I could have seen Team Paradise crumble in person as well. The only thing I really fear is the unknown.

And I wish I had a unicorn that breathed fire and dropped turds all over Texas, sadly we typically wish for things we know won't happen. Keep trying though.

Back