Michigan hackers, check in here

That stinks.
Hope you are feeling better.

Nice temps today also, so I did some extra outside work around the house.

Good news. It isn't flu.

Bad news. It's pneumonia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michigan Hackers, the Minivan is hoping to make a trip down to the RJT trail event in February.
Which means that I would have 4-5 seats available. Any interest from our crew on heading down?

I'd love to but I am on vacation that week with the kids on mid winter break.

Good news. It isn't flu.

Hope you feel better before the holidays.

Bullfrog, JDTOX, and I have a 10:00 at Eagle Eye Wednesday Morning with Room for a 4th!

Last edited:
Love that course. Unfortunately I am all out of vacation, sick and personal time.

Have fun fellas!

Good news. It isn't flu.

You can golf with pneumonia... Your weak. I kid. Get better soon dude. Remember warm liquids in the stomach not the other end. Well, unless your constipated as well which is doubtful with pneumonia or you just plain like it. :bulgy-eyes:

Love Eagle Crest! I would love to join m, however I am not sure I can get out of work... I will be off for a week and a half for Christmas though so hopefully this mild weather sticks around! Looking forward to teeing it up with you guys soon!

Bullfrog, JDTOX, and I have a 10:00 at Eagle Crest Wednesday Morning with Room for a 4th!

Come on MI we only need 1 more...A little #RegionalRivalry practice. Its December and its in the 50's...in Michigan! Lets play some golf at an awesome course!

Sorry everyone! I put Eagle Crest when I meant to Put Eagle Eye.

Great course and will be a great time!

And we still Need that 4th!

Sorry everyone! I put Eagle Crest when I meant to Put Eagle Eye.

Great course and will be a great time!

And we still Need that 4th!

I was/am a bit interested. But forecast is taking a turn for the worse at the moment.

I'll give you my no rain guarantee!
Well, a good time guarantee anyway!

GolfinFF or Certi-fiable needs to hop in. Either can drive to my house and get some RR practice in against some of the possible competition.

I'll give you my no rain guarantee!
Well, a good time guarantee anyway!

Ha. Love the optimism. 45 and sunny = Cold but still fun. 45 and raining = not so much for me. I'll see how it shapes up over the next 24 hrs.

Ha. Love the optimism. 45 and sunny = Cold but still fun. 45 and raining = not so much for me. I'll see how it shapes up over the next 24 hrs.

I see 53 as the temps not 45.

I see 53 as the temps not 45.

Sorry was on my own local weather which is about an hour from there. Bath is showing the high of 51 and pm rain. Its definitely playable, just a matter of if it will be fully enjoyable in it. Its a great course. Played it a few years back, lot of fun.

Sorry was on my own local weather which is about an hour from there. Bath is showing the high of 51 and pm rain. Its definitely playable, just a matter of if it will be fully enjoyable in it. Its a great course. Played it a few years back, lot of fun.

Tee time is at 10:00, we should be done by 1-1:30....

The afternoon is hardly upon us, and I bet we miss that rain!

Bullfrog, JDTOX, and I have a 10:00 at Eagle Eye Wednesday Morning with Room for a 4th!

It just has to be nice the day of my final final of my undergrad. Life hates me....

I can't play this week, but forecast for next week looks like 50 and sunny on Tuesday if anyone is up for it.

It just has to be nice the day of my final final of my undergrad. Life hates me....

We talked about this....
If you take a zero, you still end up with a B...

Lol

D is for Diploma. That's what I said. True story about it I'll share with you someday if you like.

Back