2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is strictly rumor, but the word on the street is that people might find out who their captains area relatively soon. Hmmmm.

Nice! I have a feeling who mine is going to be. Gotta wait and see though.

This is strictly rumor, but the word on the street is that people might find out who their captains area relatively soon. Hmmmm.

oh man, more announcements, cant wait!!!

Great to hear the teams will be rounded out in short order.

Exciting! I wonder if the captains have been discussing behind the scenes which guys they want on their teams.

man I'm excited for that and I'm not even a competitor!

How does JB know about all these rumors?! Some good sources I'm sure..

YES!!!! I hope I don't get stuck with Chunky...............:bashful:

Glad it's just a rumor... ;)

You're getting me staying awake again for a couple of nights, then I give up, and abradakabra, when I wake up I've got something sweet in my inbox. dang. sleep.

Last edited:
I want to find out what round I was drafted in.........

I'm sure there was some wheeling and dealing being done! LOL

Awesome news JB, I really can't wait to find out who my captain is, and who I will be battling with.

Traded for 2 Bridgestones and a hat I'm sure. Ha!

I think you over valued yourself a little hehe

Looking forward to finding out who will be on team dotcom

Traded for 2 Bridgestones and a hat I'm sure. Ha!

Haha they were tires though, snow tires! Which makes them more valuable.

Excited to find out who I will be playing for!

I definitely needed an awesome announcement like this today. Can't wait to see who my captain/team is!

I think you over valued yourself a little hehe

Looking forward to finding out who will be on team dotcom

This is absolute pure speculation on my part. But I would think you already might have an idea.. :alien: (<--notice the alien face)

This is absolute pure speculation on my part. But I would think you already might have an idea.. :alien: (<--notice the alien face)

I only know of 8 guys who will not be. I feel bad for them.

WOW. Awesome news.

With the first overall pick in the 2012 Morgan Cup draft, Team Paradise selects........

7 lucky dudes are going to be welcomed in the The Peoples Team soon, Team Albatross!

Man, I must have done a good job in my caddy job!! I need to find a way to get you down to SC now and be my MC coach!

Working on it!

I hope that means today. Really looking forward to finding out who I will be going into battle with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back