The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't worked a day after Christmas in a long time. Productivity is going to be low today.

Yea buddy. I'm dreading it in ways, but ready for a little peace and quiet as well.

Posted via tapatalk.

Yea buddy. I'm dreading it in ways, but ready for a little peace and quiet as well.

Posted via tapatalk.

yeah Im sort of in the same boat, I heard talks of them shopping today, so Id probably be drug along for that

yeah Im sort of in the same boat, I heard talks of them shopping today, so Id probably be drug along for that

The holidays are exhausting man. One of these years people need to drive to our house instead.

Posted via tapatalk.

The holidays are exhausting man. One of these years people need to drive to our house instead.

Posted via tapatalk.

yeah no kidding man, we left Friday and came back Monday night and it was non stop running.

Was glad to be home yesterday at least, but man Im tired of doing this, and now next year we will have 2 kids plus another 7 month old.

Haven't worked a day after Christmas in a long time. Productivity is going to be low today.

I'm headed in to get some good work done. Everyone is our on vacation so it'll be quiet. Plus I need a daddy break after none stop entertaining of family and friends since last Friday

Work today. Blah! Especially since we're expecting 4-6" of snow for evening rush hour. NOT looking forward to that!!

Ahhhhhh. Dead quiet here yay.

Ahhhhhh. Dead quiet here yay.

no dead quiet here, but as close to it as it will get.

I think I counted 5 people on this side of the building total

Ghost town at work and all I want to do is go to sleep.

a power nap in the bathroom stall should do the trick

True story. I once had a boss that went to the bathroom at 8:30 am like he did every morning. Never saw him for an hour or so and went in there to wash my hands after getting coffee on them. He had fallen asleep and leaned forward I guess. Laying on the stall floor face down with his pants down. It was the craziest thing I had ever seen. Thank goodness for private "in office" bathrooms which made a disgusting act a tad bit less disgusting.

True story. I once had a boss that went to the bathroom at 8:30 am like he did every morning. Never saw him for an hour or so and went in there to wash my hands after getting coffee on them. He had fallen asleep and leaned forward I guess. Laying on the stall floor face down with his pants down. It was the craziest thing I had ever seen. Thank goodness for private "in office" bathrooms which made a disgusting act a tad bit less disgusting.

That is hilarious.

That is freaking hilarious

Be careful ricky!

Epic fail/fall..haha

hahahaha

That laugh out loud moment may be the highlight of an otherwise terribly boring morning.
That is awesome. I hope you still have the chance to remind him of that every once in a while

hahahaha

That laugh out loud moment may be the highlight of an otherwise terribly boring morning.
That is awesome. I hope you still have the chance to remind him of that every once in a while

I have not spoken to him in a number of years, but I would say once a week, I remember that morning like it was yesterday and laugh out loud.

Now this is some funny stuff right here! :D:laughing::rofl:

So if no one is here, and I fall off the crapper, do I make a sound lol

As this winter storm sets in on NW PA. An already slow week at the office just got slower. I swear, we get snow every year, and people whole up in their houses like it's a nuclear holocaust. Guess that means I am obligated to get caught up on my SOAP notes. :banghead:

As this winter storm sets in on NW PA. An already slow week at the office just got slower. I swear, we get snow every year, and people whole up in their houses like it's a nuclear holocaust. Guess that means I am obligated to get caught up on my SOAP notes. :banghead:

I don't even know what the heck that is and can't tell it isn't going to be fun :act-up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back