Alial Fital Golf Polos - Top Notch Quality and Service.

#Weakness

I just pulled the trigger on that Pursuit of Perfection.

Shirt looks great! I think I could do without the badge on the left sleeve, but it still looks sharp.

Shirt looks great! I think I could do without the badge on the left sleeve, but it still looks sharp.

Most of the special edition shirts from what I know, will come with the AF lion on the sleeve or the Alial Fital signature. Gibran was actually asking a while back whether he should include them on regular edition shirts, and I think they decided against it because people liked the idea of wearing a shirt without logos. I don't mind either way. I think this shirt will pair up nicely with a lot of my pants and shorts I already have.

Well Jeff, I'm finding out that the shirts that I want are the ones that are already sold out! Maybe I should wait for a bit and see what comes out this spring?

Well Jeff, I'm finding out that the shirts that I want are the ones that are already sold out! Maybe I should wait for a bit and see what comes out this spring?

Yeah, that's the only bad thing (and a somewhat good thing as well, since I don't want to look like everyone else). They are produced in such limited quantities, they sell out really quick. It looks like new styles come out about every month or so and usually 4 or 5 styles per swoop.

Yeah, that's the only bad thing (and a somewhat good thing as well, since I don't want to look like everyone else). They are produced in such limited quantities, they sell out really quick. It looks like new styles come out about every month or so and usually 4 or 5 styles per swoop.
Think I'll stay on the lookout then for the new releases this spring and wait to get a shirt I really want instead of settling.

Think I'll stay on the lookout then for the new releases this spring and wait to get a shirt I really want instead of settling.

That's a good call. A few of the ones I really liked were sold out in my size as well.

That's a good call. A few of the ones I really liked were sold out in my size as well.
That was my issue! I would get to the size and once I picked it would say sold out. No worries, good things come to those that wait.

Every release I always find at least one that I really want! They keep coming with great designs...It wont be long before you pull the trigger!

This bad boy just hit my door step today. The Pursuit of Perfection.

gera2u6a.jpg

nu4yvuny.jpg

Just saw that a THP'er won an Alial Fital polo in AF's weekly Free Dress Polo Tuesday contest. Congrats, DB! That Dot on the Map, rocks!

Just saw that a THP'er won an Alial Fital polo in AF's weekly Free Dress Polo Tuesday contest. Congrats, DB! That Dot on the Map, rocks!
Dang...I got excited there for a minute and was heading over to check my twitter page! Ha! DB?

Dang...I got excited there for a minute and was heading over to check my twitter page! Ha! DB?

I don't remember his whole screen name. He's always talking hockey and has the Canucks logo as his avi.

glad to see a THPER won this!

Likewise. I like seeing our peeps bag the wins.

Awesome win for a THPer, I forgot about the giveaway!!!

Awesome that A THPer won one of these shirts!

For any of those on the fence, saw a coupon for 20% off for these and some pretty good sales going on right now. Coupon is Sandwedge . I'm building quite a collection of these to wear both on and off the course. Fantastic shirts!!

For any of those on the fence, saw a coupon for 20% off for these and some pretty good sales going on right now. Coupon is Sandwedge . I'm building quite a collection of these to wear both on and off the course. Fantastic shirts!!

Used that last time as well. $85 shirt will end up running you $65 or something with free shipping. 4 new golf shirts introduced today as well. The #AFAmbassador Collection. Pretty cool little yearlong promotion they have going on over there.

Used that last time as well. $85 shirt will end up running you $65 or something with free shipping. 4 new golf shirts introduced today as well. The #AFAmbassador Collection. Pretty cool little yearlong promotion they have going on over there.

I saw that this morning; wasn't too crazy about the collection's styles but sure they will come out with new ones soon.

Used the 20% off and some sales to grab the Fierce Island, SeeThrowHawkBack and nighthawk shirts. A lot on sale right now.

Pretty cool video about the brand and product they are putting out.

It is a great video. Gibran is a class act and truly puts his customers first. That discount definitely comes in handy.

Pretty cool video about the brand and product they are putting out.

What an amazing video, makes me want to purchase even more.

That was a great video, pretty darn cool what they have going on.

Back