remax world championships

i missed that one i know in his first pro event he made it. i wasnt aware he played a web.com event but missing the cut in a pro event dosnt mean he cant play

zubac is killing the ball since switching to krank

zubac is killing the ball since switching to krank

If he was in the long drive championship he probably killed it beforehand too.

lol yea hes always long but the last few years hes been off a bit i think due to hitting older equipment. i to love the older x speeds coba made but they stopped making new equipment to keep up with the competition. in long drive comps sometimes a yard makes the difference.

If he was in the long drive championship he probably killed it beforehand too.

Yeah the guy is a beast he's won 5 and I think it was 4 in row and only 1 since they put in a lenght rule on the shafts.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll be in & out of my room in Disney, so maybe I'll catch some!

Yeah the guy is a beast he's won 5 and I think it was 4 in row and only 1 since they put in a lenght rule on the shafts.
yea before shaft rule he was by far the best. i actually swung a 60 inch club a few weeks ago i dont know how he done it so constantly. i hit maybe one out of 20 good but it did go longer than anything i have ever hit.

sadlowski finishes first in every round hes been in so far.

i missed that one i know in his first pro event he made it. i wasnt aware he played a web.com event but missing the cut in a pro event dosnt mean he cant play

The Web.com event he made the cut, it was just last year if I recall. Was annoying cause he made the weekend and they showed zilch coverage of him

yea i remember that now a friend of mine called me when he was in the web.com event. said he was hitting a 9iron off the tee on a par four and hit it about 250 or something lol.

yea i remember that now a friend of mine called me when he was in the web.com event. said he was hitting a 9iron off the tee on a par four and hit it about 250 or something lol.

Holy c**p!!!

Is there a list of the participants in it this year?

yea its down to the final 32 now ill try and post a list.

I like to watch it for a bit for the posturing and roid rage screaming after they hit one that winds up 400+ yds but 200 yds out of bounds left/right of the scoring zone....

lol yea that happens sometimes. i think everyone is getting better at keeping them in bounds this year for some reason. zubac just hit one 407.

zubac went 415 in his last round almost down to the final 8

Looks like Zubac is out from what I can tell..................

yea he just lost in the last round. down to the final 8.

final 8 1 landon gentry 2 joshua crews 3 Jamie Sadlowski 4 Ryan Winther 5 Tim Burke 6 Justin Young 7 Ryan Cooper 8 Tom Peppard.. i say landon gentry, jamie sadlowski, and ryan winther be the top 3.

What happened to that young Italian kid? Mazza I think?

My buddy Mick lost today. Attributed to a head wind that switched on him. Next year. Go Timmah Burke

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

im not sure mazza was even in the event. he should have been but if your not going to take the prize money why enter i guess.

best of luck to tim i think he will be up against winther who if connects solidly and it hits the grid is the longest hitter in the world by far. he always seems to go 6 ob at some point tho.

Back