THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

There are TONS of threads on it.
Including getting an official one on THP.

This is the one I use. Pretty simple honestly

There are TONS of threads on it.
Including getting an official one on THP.

I have ZERO excuse for having not done this already, but WILL be signing up once winter breaks.

Grins has already reached out and offered to get out and play some rounds with me. He knows I'm an early morning 1st tee time golfer, and is up for getting up early as well. Which is awesome b/c when I was prepping for TheGrandaddy it was hard to find any early risers besides my dad.

not to mention I live a whole 2.5 minutes down the road

We will be teeing it up this spring too. Just a good opportunity to get better and share amazing stories about last December

For sure.

not to mention I live a whole 2.5 minutes down the road

He's 2 streets away from me. Has you beat by a whole mile. Are you an early riser? Lots of courses right around the 3 of us to play.

Some Michiganders with game!!!!!

Hope I get the chance to prove it in a few months. If not, guess I could always crash the Ohio spring outing too. Would be great to meet/play with the Ohio guys.

Hope I get the chance to prove it in a few months. If not, guess I could always crash the Ohio spring outing too. Would be great to meet/play with the Ohio guys.

That gathering is a good time, heard there might even be a cookout this year!....

For sure.

He's 2 streets away from me. Has you beat by a whole mile. Are you an early riser? Lots of courses right around the 3 of us to play.

sure am, and the mrs LOVES when I play early and not "waste the whole day away"

sure am, and the mrs LOVES when I play early and not "waste the whole day away"

Awesome. Having a 4 year old and a 2 year old it's the only way I can get out on the weekends anymore. It's nice to be back before the families up and have 18 under the belt. Makes for a long day but it's worth it.

Awesome. Having a 4 year old and a 2 year old it's the only way I can get out on the weekends anymore. It's nice to be back before the families up and have 18 under the belt. Makes for a long day but it's worth it.

Take them with you! My kids are 1,2,3, and 4 and all of them but the baby have been out golfing with me. Plus it makes it easy to get out, just tell the wife you'll take one of the kids out, it normally works for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take them with you! My kids are 1,2,3, and 4 and all of them but the baby have been out golfing with me. Plus it makes it easy to get out, just tell the wife you'll take one of the kids out, it normally works for me.

Do you have one of them keeping your score? :alien:

Do you have one of them keeping your score? :alien:

He has them all keep score and picks the lowest of the three :bananadance:

It's OK with me if you bring the kids Mike - are they early risers too? Can they carry a bag/tend a pin/rake traps/ fix ball marks/clean clubs & balls? Lets train 'em up early.

It's OK with me if you bring the kids Mike - are they early risers too? Can they carry a bag/tend a pin/rake traps/ fix ball marks/clean clubs & balls? Lets train 'em up early.

Well it's mostly ride in the cart, eat Cheetos, drink lemonade, and occasionally hit the ball.

Unofficial 8. Will be tracking using GAM this season to keep things as accurate as possible.

man you guys got lots of single digits, thats impressive. Unofficial meaning your best guess til the season starts up?

man you guys got lots of single digits, thats impressive. Unofficial meaning your best guess til the season starts up?

Unofficial meaning it was calculated using IMAgolfer.com... its a site that our work league uses to tract stats and organize our league. I have my league president include my outside of league rounds so that I can tract my stats better. So, I say unofficial because its not GAM, or an Official Handicap tracking system.

Hope that helps clarify!

Unofficial meaning it was calculated using IMAgolfer.com... its a site that our work league uses to tract stats and organize our league. I have my league president include my outside of league rounds so that I can tract my stats better. So, I say unofficial because its not GAM, or an Official Handicap tracking system.

Hope that helps clarify!

10-4, thank you sir

Having a lot of anything has never been uttered for Michigan. We don't even have a lot of people vying for spots!

The key is having guys that will play to that handicap they report and I'm sure we will make sure everyone is legit in this thing.

well dang it my master sheet had you at 6.7, wonder how many others I have wrong

I hear Tyler has a M-Sa handicap and a Sunday handicap. One is waaaay lower than the other.

I will help Team Michigan by filling the Tonya Harding role. #WatchYourKneecapsOhio

Back