What Club in Your Bag Is Untouchable?

CAA_Beat

Reaction score
Handicap
This may be an impossible question to a bunch of Internet Golfers.

But you have to designate one club in your current bag as untouchable. What is it.

Right now for me it's the Optiforce 5w. I pretty much can guarantee I'm going to hit it solid off the turf and count on it being close to 200 yards.

XR Pro 4 iron. Untouchable for the 220 yard shot and a guaranteed fairway finder.

Nothing. I learned long ago that as soon as I find something that I say won't leave the bag, I test something that makes it replaceable.

My Low Tide Putter.

I'm going with my 8 iron. But really I have zero intention of replacing my iron set for a while. While I like the other clubs in my bag they aren't as safe.

Nothing. I learned long ago that as soon as I find something that I say won't leave the bag, I test something that makes it replaceable.
I hear you. So based on thst logic, sounds like a new 5w will find its way into my bag. It's funny, because ive only had it since June. But everything else is almost just as new this year

Piretti CWII putter. Everything else is fair game if I find something better.

Nothing is untouchable.

If you put a gun to my head, I'd say my putter. I could live with it forever if I had to.

Right now the D200 driver and 3 wood

For me it would be one of 2 clubs, My Bio Cell 3W that i thrrew a Red tie in, or my JPX EZ GW, both of the clubs I am very consistent with and dont see them leaving any time!

Seemore m6... love it... simple, easy to aim, easy to roll

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

My irons will leave my bag only upon breakage. I'll take that to the bank.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

My Bridgestone driver

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Nothing.

If I had to choose it would be my Wilson Tour TC 50*, which also happens to be the newest addition.

Nothing but I have had the x2hot hybo in my bag since the granddaddy and nothing has been able to unseat it so at least for now it is that

Right now my PM grind wedge. I can't see that going anywhere.

Big Bertha Mini 12* (set to 11*)

My irons are for sure. I have seriously pondered buying a back up set just in case my current ones are stolen.

Right now my PM grind wedge. I can't see that going anywhere.
I was waiting for this actual reply. Thanks for not disappointing :D

I was waiting for this actual reply. Thanks for not disappointing :D
Glad I'm as predictable as the performance of my trusty wedge.

For me right now it would have to be my W/S Infinite Michigan Avenue

The way I'm playing nothing is sacred except my blue tooth speaker.

Right now i wouldn't want to replace my putter. I'm just getting a feel for it lol nothing is really safe tho i guess

This is a really tough one. It is between my 3 wood shafted 915 5 wood and my Scotty Dual Balance Newport 2. One is responsible for 10% more FIR and the other is responsible for me not missing a putt inside of 3 feet since I bought it.

Hmmm...

I'll go with the Scotty. I've pulled out more hair over missed shorties than anything else so I think that has to be the call. That putter is legitimately perfect for me. I may even be buried with it

Back