Early XMas gift...shaft puller!!

Canio

RIP Mario 2006-2012
Reaction score
Handicap
Yippee....:blob:....I got an early XMas gift with my wife's okay. A Robert's shaft puller!!!! It's another step on my way to my man-cave, golf workshop!!! I've got my Pure grips, air compressor, regular grip supplies, vise. I just need about a million other things for my workshop to come together!! LOL

BUT IT'S A START!!!

mVHuBWFo-SHYzBLTBY8xu3A.jpg

nice gift man, you can do some serious work now with that thing!

Nice Canio. That little monster does a heck of a job.

Heck yeah! That is a sweet gift

That's a great gift right there. I love that freaking thing.

I'm jealous! I may have to throw that on teh Christmas list this year. Have fun. It's a great way to enjoy the game from a different side of things.

Dude thats awesome! Been eyeing one of those for awhile.

Very nice! I am quite jealous. Just call it a trick or treating gift and your neighbor down the street was handing out club building supplies like candy!

That is awesome Canio. I want to get one of those things.

After I get my workshop set up, any of you NJ, NY or PA people want to work on stuff, let me know!!! This is the main thing I wanted to get. The chop saw and 1" X 30" belt sander are next!!!

Nice. That will be mine very soon. Congrats!

Awesome gift! Get to work hehe

Caino, that is an EXCELLENT shaft puller. Good equipment is the key to doing club work with graphite and right there you have got great equipment. Get a nice heat gun and you'll be ready to get after it.

Excellent pick up. Best shaft puller I've used hands down.

That is sweet man, whered you get it?

I want one.........check that......I need one of those!!! Awesome snag!

That's awesome. I talked my retired father into building me one, I love it.

$5 bottle jack from Goodwill + misc steel laying around + ingenuity = great dad!

I was just eyeing one of these on eBay a couple days ago and decided it wasn't time to pull the trigger yet. Now you've really made me regret that decision. That's the same kind I was looking at too!

Ebay is your friend. That IS where I got mine! I might get some of the other things from Harbor Freight, 6" chop saw, belt sander and maybe a couple more things (bench grinder?).

I had seen the Roberts shaft puller on eBay many times before I pulled the trigger. I don't trust myself to 'bid' so I did the 'buy it now' route. I can't wait until I get it in my hot little hands!!!

Congrats that's awesome.

Ebay is your friend. That IS where I got mine! I might get some of the other things from Harbor Freight, 6" chop saw, belt sander and maybe a couple more things (bench grinder?).

I had seen the Roberts shaft puller on eBay many times before I pulled the trigger. I don't trust myself to 'bid' so I did the 'buy it now' route. I can't wait until I get it in my hot little hands!!!

Bench grinders are awesome man. Wedge grinding though is pretty tricky!

Nice Puller! I purchased a JB's spring loaded right before he got a "cease and desist" letter from another puller company. The one you bought is the best replacement out there that most of us can afford.

When you buy a sander go for a 42 inch. Runs at much slower speed and is much better for turning ferrules. It is worth the price.

James

Back