Cleveland 588 RTX CB Wedge Preview

Any word what lofts it will come in? Specifically wondering if it will offer a 46-48*. I think as far as looks go the 588s may be a bit cleaner/sharper looking, but these look a little similar to the older cg14 which I'm gaming and LOVE. I can't wait to give one of these a swing!

I really like my 588 wedge and to add more forgiveness and spin? Sounds like a winner to me. These are really nice looking also which doesnt hurt.

Being a Cleveland wedge I'm sure performance will be second to none. Can't wait to hear testing thoughts.

And BTW, all those people that didnt sign up for the testing of the pre-release wedges because they were waiting for something better are absolutely kicking themselves today.

Wow, those look nice, I may hold off on picking up some 588's....

These look pretty good. Looking forward to the reviews.

John Deere Tap'n

I like the looks of these and look forward to the thoughts of the testers. Cleveland definitely makes great wedges, but I'd love to see what they could do with eliminating the need for multiple bounces being available (like some of the other manufacturers have done with their different sole designs).

Very interesting. I was thinking of switching to Cleveland wedges so I will definitely have to keep an eye on these and follow the testing done.

didnt even think about the black pearl...oh my!

Really nice looking wedges...forgiveness and more spin? Really nice.

With all this great new Cleveland news, can you see your Morgan Cup bag coming together?

I know I am jealous of those guys that get to rep Cleveland for the MC. They have a great line of products and with all the new stuff coming out.... man color me jealous!

Intriguing wedges here. Unfortunately I just bought some new ones and can't afford any more for a while...

That sounds like it will be great. I'm just not a huge fan of the look I like more simple wedges.

Lucky MC Cleveland Staffers, lol. I like what I'm seeing and hearing here, Cleveland just gets it!

I think I'm more of a blade style guy. Loved the Cg15s and don't really think I need any added forgiveness. I'd take the Rotex face anyday!

Can't wait to get these in my hands for some testing!

These certainly don't look like your typical 588s. If you removed the branding, I suspect more people would guess Ping or TM than Cleveland as the manufacturer.

I'm intrigued by the rotex milling. It will be interesting to see how it increases spin and affects control.

The testers are a lucky bunch. Looking forward to the reviews.

When I first saw the picture my immediate thought was that they looked very similar to Ping wedges.

Definitely looking forward to seeing the reviews and how they might stack up with the regular 588 wedges

i really like these especially compared to the CGs. i think its a huge upgrade if they married them to the 588. i really like the look as well. i'll def be hitting these in May!

Yes please.

Now.

I'm liking the looks of these. I'm patiently waiting for one to arrive at my doorstep. I haven't had a Cleveland wedge in my bag since the CG12's.

Back