Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw the new XR OS irons that Callaway tweeted out. They've already jumped up my list, they look fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golf shirts...lots and lots of golf shirts haha.

Tired of wearing dress shirts to work haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All this talk of a Scorecard holder has me back on the ponder train.

s-l1600.jpg

Made the mistake of looking into the scotty custom shop. I kinda want a scotty now just to be able to send in and get customized haha.

s-l1600.jpg

They did mine and it turned out great. I'll snap some pics later for you if you'd like.

Composite iron shafts still. Good news though, my tester J15DF's with Recoil 95 and Steelfiber i95 are set to be delivered today so I should be able to put the ponder to bed soon!

As a part of this, I'm surfing eBay for any deals with either shaft and a similar head to the JPX 850F, and it looks like there are some options, so that's good news I suppose.

s-l1600.jpg

They're $30 each or 2 for $50. If you're gonna do it let me know and I'll go halves

Well that gives me a better idea of what they cost so when I get a quote I see if they are worth it.

They're $30 each or 2 for $50. If you're gonna do it let me know and I'll go halves

This is from Ace of Clubs. I did a belt strap review for them a little while back and really liked the quality. What sets it apart from some of the others is the quality interior. The others seem to be a fabric of some kind.

This one is around fifty.

This is from Ace of Clubs. I did a belt strap review for them a little while back and really liked the quality. What sets it apart from some of the others is the quality interior. The others seem to be a fabric of some kind.

This one is around fifty.

Ah gotcha. I noticed that once I zoomed in on the tag, after I quoted your post haha

Well that gives me a better idea of what they cost so when I get a quote I see if they are worth it.

Anywhere around that $30-$50 range is normal for a good one. Plus throw the thp logo on it? Good luck having enough in stock lol

Ah gotcha. I noticed that once I zoomed in on the tag, after I quoted your post haha
Anywhere around that $30-$50 range is normal for a good one. Plus throw the thp logo on it? Good luck having enough in stock lol

A majority of the wrapped + fabric inners are in the realm of 20 to 30 dollars. When you take it to the next level with better interior lining, you're looking closer to 50 or 60 depending on whether it's customized which a company like Ace of Clubs would do (shipping not considered).

Then you get into the real exotic stuff that can go for multiple hundreds and I just hit the red "X" at that point haha

A majority of the wrapped + fabric inners are in the realm of 20 to 30 dollars. When you take it to the next level with better interior lining, you're looking closer to 50 or 60 depending on whether it's customized which a company like Ace of Clubs would do (shipping not considered).

Then you get into the real exotic stuff that can go for multiple hundreds and I just hit the red "X" at that point haha

Haha ya. If I hit the lottery maybe I'll get a belt and score card holder from gibbons handmade because I think there's nothing more badass than having a belt, shoes and score card holder made of shark skin

Been pondering putters with the same head shape as my DB4x. The Odyssey 330m came to mind and then I saw a white damascus on ebay! Immediately moved to the top of my ponder list.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

s-l1600.jpg

Here's mine. iirc it came out to be around $80 bc of the embroidery

a928ef320bb1c6dbc44efb9b7a2b20e6.jpg

Here's mine. iirc it came out to be around $80 bc of the embroidery

a928ef320bb1c6dbc44efb9b7a2b20e6.jpg

Nice one. I had one made with Appalachian Leather Works a couple months ago. I think it's shipping out this week and I'll post when I get it.

Nice one. I had one made with Appalachian Leather Works a couple months ago. I think it's shipping out this week and I'll post when I get it.

Been looking at one from App Leather myself. They are located about 20 minutes from me, and are App State alums, so that gives me a little extra incentive to buy from them. Will be interested to hear your thoughts.

Popup mark protectors for the new driver I'll be getting in soon.

ClicGear... I need to find an inexpensive option

Pondering getting fitted for my first new driver.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finally found a Teardrop TD21 on eBay for a restoration project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back