That was awesome cace :)

Any talk of a spring fling yet?

So I had a couple meals catered by a non profit in Atlanta called "The Gathering Industries", I kept looking at their shirt thinking it was spelled wrong.

I hope something in the spring happens :)

I think it's been losely discussed by the gents that put this together but I haven't seen any dates yet. I'm really hoping I can make the Spring event.

I think it's been losely discussed by the gents that put this together but I haven't seen any dates yet. I'm really hoping I can make the Spring event.
After the Masters, before (much before) Memorial Day. We have to let Pete choose a window or he'll wuss out again.

What are the Spring Break windows for FLA and GA? nvm it looks like it's before the Masters, in FLA anyway.

Phenomenal video recap Cace! Thanks for doing that!

Just when the doldrums wore off and the hangover left me, Cace comes with that. #Jerk #BetterBeThereIn2016

Thanks for doing that Cace, it was almost like I was there.....oh wait! Old age strikes again, lol.

I shuddered at the sight of that moonshine bottle again. :dazed:

Wow, I am so sad I missed this. I will be there in the Spring. Oh wait I said that for this one.....we will see what the Spring holds, hopefully a strong body and ready to go.

Date night... Went with the comfy linksoul shirt
f9ff15c5db144b3f77efc0eed2c1ffbf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping to fit that stuff next trip. I'm down 22 since about first week of August.

tapt

Don't fret, I killed that bad boy last week. (there wasn't much left) but there's more where it came from.

Don't fret, I killed that bad boy last week. (there wasn't much left) but there's more where it came from.

Seeing Ken on Saturday made me glad that I quit drinking years ago. That stuff did a number on y'all.

I want to quickly thank Orange Hog for the awesome video he came up. I'm planning on seeing you guys in the spring and hopefully next fall as well. Good times no doubt!

I'm not into the threads these days so you won't see me around much if any. Just let me know via email or text via (DawgDaddy,T0AD,or Greg etc.) about the dates for the "Getherings" and I'll try to put on the schedule. :thumb:

I want to quickly thank Orange Hog for the awesome video he came up. I'm planning on seeing you guys in the spring and hopefully next fall as well. Good times no doubt!

I'm not into the threads these days so you won't see me around much if any. Just let me know via email or text via (DawgDaddy,T0AD,or Greg etc.) about the dates for the "Getherings" and I'll try to put on the schedule. :thumb:
One of us will definitely get in touch with you. Wouldn't feel right gethering without OG!

Look at this friggin' guy. That may be the dumbest jacket I've ever seen.

I'm so glad I bought it.
Funny thing is he actually makes it work.

I think someone was looking for this thread...

impromptu Winter Gethering??

Back