THP Fantasy Football - Week 9 Thread

3 game win streak but going up against Dean this week. Hmm this could be an interesting week in our house. We are going against each other in another FF league as well.

Get the couch ready for Dean Sunday night!

If Dean wins and gloats about it, you can always get back at him by supporting Team Albatross...just sayin'

that girl is going down!

I'd like to officially file a complaint with the schedule maker. I'm now 1-7. Last week I would have beat every team except the one I played. My average points against is 121. The team in first in my division hasn't faced more than 82 points.

I'd like to officially file a complaint with the schedule maker. I'm now 1-7. Last week I would have beat every team except the one I played. My average points against is 121. The team in first in my division hasn't faced more than 82 points.

I saw that man. You got punk'd during the schedule making time.

Welcome to my world. 2nd most points in all of league 1 and I am 2-5-1. Sucks big time.

Man, in league 1 there are 6 teams in one division separated by a single game.

It's gotten intense. No one can pull away! I'm very disappointed in my team.

Currently I'm out of the projected playoffs by one spot, I've got some catching up to do for sure.

It's funny how the points work out, there are a couple teams in league 2 who are about middle of the pack, but they have more points against than for, it's crazy how much things change from week to week.

Welcome to my world. 2nd most points in all of league 1 and I am 2-5-1. Sucks big time.

Not much you can do except plan for next year and play spoiler to a few teams this year.

dwyer or demarco murray...hmmm

dwyer or demarco murray...hmmm

None at this point. Waaaay to early in week to speculate with all the injuries between those teams rb's

Currently I'm out of the projected playoffs by one spot, I've got some catching up to do for sure.

It's funny how the points work out, there are a couple teams in league 2 who are about middle of the pack, but they have more points against than for, it's crazy how much things change from week to week.
I got you this week Icey. Tough matchup for both of us.

I got you this week Icey. Tough matchup for both of us.

Agreed, but I love the outlook, should be a high scoring affair, which means it'll end up like 95 to 85!!!

Another trade, another hope. I Have 0 depth but that's what it takes to make a late year push up to the top. Watch out boys, Just Win, Maybe!

Paging league 4 commissioner. There I a trade pending approval.

I'm 6-2 in league 3, but I am in a weak position. My guys need to start being more consistent.

I know ESPN projections are pretty much crap but according to them, Bucky and I are having a shootout this weekend. As it stands now, I would win 121-119. Should be a good one!

I know ESPN projections are pretty much crap but according to them, Bucky and I are having a shootout this weekend. As it stands now, I would win 121-119. Should be a good one!
I wish ESPN projections were better, but they are so hit or miss.

I wish ESPN projections were better, but they are so hit or miss.

Law of averages at it's finest. Good thing they actually have to play the games.

Yet we've all made a lineup decision based on who has higher projections before! :bashful:

Back