THP Fantasy Football - Week 9 Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The back 9 of the season so to speak and things are tight in the division races. Week 9 is upon us and with it comes great match ups.

Good luck everybody.

My showdown with Buck has finally arrived. Think we are looking at a fairly close matchup with both of us expected to put up at least 110 points. I will be going this week without Brady or the 49'ers D, so it will definitely be a challenge.

• Admin
Man, in league 1 there are 6 teams in one division separated by a single game.

I need to win. I haven't done that in a while.

Another week, another loss. This time to yorkem...

League 3 has a really clear separation for the playoff spots right now. One team at 7-1, three teams at 6-2, and the next best squads are 4-4. We'll see if it stays that way as the last 5-6 weeks play out, but I'm loving my three game cushion for a playoff spot.

League 3 has a really clear separation for the playoff spots right now. One team at 7-1, three teams at 6-2, and the next best squads are 4-4. We'll see if it stays that way as the last 5-6 weeks play out, but I'm loving my three game cushion for a playoff spot.

I am not involved in that. My last few games have looked like the Panthers. We half way show up and then lose during the last game.

Well looks like my little win streak is over. Team Wrecking Crew aka TMex is going to smash me this week

If forms holds true then I am due to score 50 points this week. Need to put together a winning streak. 4 starters out last week and still scored 100. Need the same production this week and jordy to come back soon. Anyone have an rb to trade in league 2?

Should be a great match. Good luck buddy. Looking forward to it.

Sorry buddy. Who knew Crabtree would go HAM with 21.5 points last night. I thought it was a loss for sure.

You probably have this one. I have a bunch of guys on a bye this week.

my team is full or turds, I'll believe it when I see it!

Well riding that 3 game win streak but in a tough situation this week with Brady on the bench.

I love the fact that ESPN projects me to 122 points and I know I'll be lucky to get half that!!!

OY! We have a freaking log jam in the Eastern Division of League 4. One 7-1, followed by a 5-3, and four 4-4. I think I have the team to make a 2nd half run, maybe not for the division title, but for that 2nd playoff spot.

OY! We have a freaking log jam in the Eastern Division of League 4. One 7-1, followed by a 5-3, and four 4-4. I think I have the team to make a 2nd half run, maybe not for the division title, but for that 2nd playoff spot.

And guess who is also right there, almost. Mister 0-5'er.

Well, the long climb to first in my division in league 2 is complete. 6-2 and leading the league in points. Now I need to hang on. Tough matchup this week with Icey. I am favored by 10, but these site predictions are terrible. Gonna be a nailbiter.

Your 7-1'er would of been 8-0 but I bested him by 2 points, your welcome.

Your 7-1'er would of been 8-0 but I bested him by 2 points, your welcome.

I was chanting "Bogey" like it was my job. Okay so I wasn't but nice dub'

3 game win streak but going up against Dean this week. Hmm this could be an interesting week in our house. We are going against each other in another FF league as well.

3 game win streak but going up against Dean this week. Hmm this could be an interesting week in our house. We are going against each other in another FF league as well.
If Dean wins and gloats about it, you can always get back at him by supporting Team Albatross...just sayin', that's probably what I would do anyway.

Back