PGA/LPGA/Euro Tour Equipment Thread

Did I see Ernie play a normal-length putter at the Shell Houston? Why did he ditch the long putter?

Did you see the last couple tourneys? He just couldn't make a putt, no matter what length, on Sunday. I'd ditch the thing too if I had the results that he did.

I dont think Rose is playing the R11s. His WITB was a R11.

he definitely had the R11 in the bag at Doral. Apparently he likes something less tunable :alien:

Did you see the last couple tourneys? He just couldn't make a putt, no matter what length, on Sunday. I'd ditch the thing too if I had the results that he did.

I didn't notice, did he change for the final round? I would have kept it in, he's been getting better with it(minus that lame putt at the Transitions).

he definitely had the R11 in the bag at Doral. Apparently he likes something less tunable :alien:

I didn't notice, did he change for the final round? I would have kept it in, he's been getting better with it(minus that lame putt at the Transitions).

HAHA. I remember that thread! Stupid headcovers. One of the few threads I had to keep away from after a bit.

Yeah, his putting at Arnie's tourney was pathetic, but Ernie's had putting woes for years now. Wasn't he trying a Seemore at one point? He should have stuck with them.

Back