Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

Oh man, I just really hope I'm a part of this.

I mean I know some Ohioans jumped ship to be on the winning side, but there was an agreement that Shootout II would be in Michigan because of that. Maybe that could be honored here? :)

Not Shootout II. #RegoinalRivalry 1.0!!

The home turf was decided by which state had the most hall of fame tags.

What happened to "have van will travel"

It's a new van....
And I'll be bringing a van full I am sure!

Just wondering if this is a single round, Multi, multi day?
Will WAIT for the deets!

This one is going to be epic! I hope I can make the team and put a hurting on the state up north!

This should be fun to follow. Like that it's multiple events, and not one big shindig. Great idea.

Can't wait to see how this goes down. I know the trash talk is just getting started. Can't wait until summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will be a fun follow! I know there will be great banter, great golf, and in the end great camaraderie!

Love the opening teams and trash talk!

Oh baby!! Can't wait for more details!

Hopefully this ultimately will bring in more members to our already solid [yet, not very numerous] stable of Albatross Club THPers from Michigan.

This sounds fun. Looking forward to hearing more details.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this one unfolds.

Looks like this is going to be a great battle.

This will be fun to follow, should I try and purchase some land in OH or MI to qualify!!!

This will be fun to follow, should I try and purchase some land in OH or MI to qualify!!!

If you want to be on a winning team, I would say a good purchase would be OH!

Two amazing "fly over" states. I don't know if there's really a winner in an event like this because people eventually have to go back to Ohio and Michigan :alien:

I'm sure it'll be an awesome THP event, because they always are! Can't wait to follow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back