The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never understood why people gossip so much like little school girls on here?

Rather than be a man and say something to my face or directly to me people have to run off to backroom chats, texts and video games like a little biotch.

Im easy to get ahold of if someone has beef with me.

Rant over...insanity time
does panda need to slap a beotch?!

does panda need to slap a beotch?!

Don't make panda angry....you wouldn't like him when he's angry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some d!ckhead literally just parked so damn close to me I had to get in my car through the passenger side. You've got to be ****ing kidding me. They're lucky I have self control.

Lol i am awful at video games.

I aint losing sleep over it. The genuine non two-faced people out in thp land far exceed people that act like this and i have a pretty good memory.

This is just an online forum.People take this site and online way way way to serious IMHO.Take a few months off than come back and everything will be forgotten.My life will never be altered by an online forum

lower back/right leg are killing me. Hurts to stand for more than a couple minutes, and nothing I do seems to help at all. Would go back into the doctor, but the past few times I've seen someone it just seems like they are more worried about getting me out of there ASAP instead of looking for the actual problem and it's getting annoying/expensive/tiresome.
I have the same problem. I have been going to a chiropractor. Is helping a lot and my medicare supplement insurance covers it.

This is just an online forum.People take this site and online way way way to serious IMHO.Take a few months off than come back and everything will be forgotten.My life will never be altered by an online forum

While true, to many THP is way more than a message board. Between the events that are once in a lifetime and have impacted lives, to the charitable donation in the name of the community to meeting life long friends that happens every year.

The drama is awful, but to many, THP is not just a forum.

I get early appointments because I usually get seen right away. Not today...

While true, to many THP is way more than a message board. Between the events that are once in a lifetime and have impacted lives, to the charitable donation in the name of the community to meeting life long friends that happens every year.

The drama is awful, but to many, THP is not just a forum.
Nice response and for some this would apply.I live my life in the real world and have no time to delve into an online life.Just hate to read how someone gets upset online.Just not worth it,life is short go out and enjoy it.Still want to attend one of these events to see you guys and have fun.But living thru an online forum isn't my cup of tea

My fiancee will never forget that night and neither will I

It just showed how awesome this community can be

My rant is that we can never do that night justice when rehashing it. God that was funny.

Nice response and for some this would apply.I live my life in the real world and have no time to delve into an online life.Just hate to read how someone gets upset online.Just not worth it,life is short go out and enjoy it.Still want to attend one of these events to see you guys and have fun.But living thru an online forum isn't my cup of tea

Good and bad comes from an online forum.

My golfing experiences wouldn't be 5% of what they are without THP and being willing to put myself out there.

Life is short...and THP along with the events they put on and the friends I've met have enabled me to have such fantastic golfing experiences that they are life altering.

And it's not living an "online" life once you meet the people behind the keyboards.

Man you sound just like this guy Mystery Meat that used to be around here and there.

And fwiw I dont really live through online per se

A lot of these guys have become very good friends of mine.
It all came from me meeting them in this community. I don't consider any of them "Online friends" they are my Friends. It may sound weird to some, that's OK. But once you've been to a tHP event or gathering, you might have an insight on what I'm talking about.

Man you sound just like this guy Mystery Meat that used to be around here and there.

And fwiw I dont really live through online per se
Get out of my head.

Mystery Meat, Would you like me to merge your two accounts together?

I don't understand the butt hurt some folks get. My real life is too freaking busy and full of real problems to get worked up about anything that happens here. THP is an escape from that world for me.

Mystery Meat, Would you like me to merge your two accounts together?
Is he Chip as well? Seemed to be a very similar trend with that account.

Luckily I don't have THP issues, other than living too far away for most events. Tailing off of living too far away, yesterday was +8 and we were talking about getting out golfing soon and wake up this moving to -18 and snow.........Oh, Canada.

If this isn't real world what we experience here then I'm good with just staying right the eff here! No way in hell can the real world be a better place. In fact I say this place makes the real world a better place.

Don't forget to merge the Kickoff Classic "let the night take you... guy' into the mix...

But I said this seriously. The IP alert says its the same person.
Maybe its an error, and if so, I welcome Black Mamba to PM me to discuss.

Mystery Meat, Would you like me to merge your four accounts together?

Slight FIFY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Preaching about living online while making duplicate anonymous accounts.

****ing priceless.

Mystery meat what time is the big football game bud.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back