Official Teams - 2012 THP Outing & Demo Day.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day has a twist this year and that is that there is a competition with 11 teams of 6 competing against each other while also competing against Team THP.

Team THP
JB
Hawk
Hanks
Puttin4Bird
GolferGal
Yoccos

Scoring and how the competition will be done will all come out soon, but we wanted to give everybody a chance to see who is on their team a little early.

This thread will be used for all of your challenges and trash talk that you want to bring for the outing. There will be lots of great banter, I am sure, as the teams get unveiled.

If you do not know about the 2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day and want to read more about it, click here.

Team Nicklaus
DawgDaddy
Chedster
MileHighGolfer
bulldog
badass
Mrs.Golf4Life

Team Palmer
DirtyDawg67
Interlooper
MattyKrack
Ripper's Wife
Adwillingham
jorge44

Team Watson
biggsy
Chewie69
Seemoreguy
Spank
nerfny
biglee33

Team Nelson
bhillin
vman
Sharkwrestler
Mrs. biggsy
Degoins
Fildini

Team Faldo
bear4ever
Rafdo
Jeffrazie
SW
Mary C
Yorkem

Team Norman
Buckjob
Wake
Captain Golf
GrantD
D-In-LA
ddxu

Team Snead
ddec
One-T
Lambro2
KMac
Steel President
Playdough

Team Hogan
Tadashi
VA Vince
Golf4Life
KellyBo
bmwnola
MikeT

Team Jones
Arydolphin
Ole Gray
war.eagle
BrianT
Danny.P
Flashy

Team Trevino
The Belbs
RxGus
bullfrog
Ripper
SirSliceAlot
White Rhino

Team Player
mward
mcook
Seth0
T0AD
IDrops
TrueFX

Good to see alot more familiar names on this list than the original list. Wish I could be there but I am sure everyone will have a blast. Good luck to everyone.

Let the trash talking begin anew, folks...

Sweet - I am now on Team Player with some new teammates!! I like the looks of this.

Welcome to "Team Black" gentlemen!

Nice! Obviously team THP is WICKED. Team Palmer looks pretty solid but MAN alive I can't stop :laughing: at Team Trevino....HAHAHA, you guys are gonna get last place by a mile!

Team Casey is gonna take this one!

Poor Team Jones. You guys got the shaft! :laughing:

Go team Watson! SMG, you and I need to get out and practice together.

Tappin' on my Blackberry

Sweet - I am now on Team Player with some new teammates!! I like the looks of this.

WTC whats team black cookie? Your cookie dough will over heat dressed in all black.

WTC whats team black cookie? Your cookie dough will over heat dressed in all black.

Gary Player, the man in black! Just the morning in some women's attire, hopefully Freddie can grab something black and slimming for me!

Team Snead will not only have the most fun, but we will win

Gary Player, the man in black! Just the morning in some women's attire, hopefully Freddie can grab something black and slimming for me!

From your posts with pictures you don't need anything slimming. Better bulk up with a daily dose of Burger21

Awesome teams, can't wait to get Greg Norman the big win he's been chasing all these years.

Dang, gotta go change my team affiliation. That's cool. The "Players" are gonna rock this!

Team Nelson FTW!

We may not win, but between Captain Golf and myself, we will be the biggest travel nerds there.

That's a whole lot of losing teams. Hope everybody has fun fighting for second!

The best part about all of this?

Watching Team THP go down in defeat TWICE in the same year. That folks, is what we call PRICELESS.

The best part about all of this?

Watching Team THP go down in defeat TWICE in the same year. That folks, is what we call PRICELESS.

So long as your team finishes where you started! LAST!

They're gonna look like a bunch of dorks wearing the shirts OG has picked out for them!

welcome_to_the_woodshed_jersey_tshirt-p235202997560092247zw86r_400.jpg

Where can I buy one of those? Those are awesome!!!

Back