Eat at Home vs Eating Out

5-6 IN, 1-2 out

Cooking 5 of 7.

In 6 Out once - eating dinner out 4/5 times a week is crazy to me

5/2 for us. Been trying to save money for the wedding!

Most of the time 6 home cooked and 1 outside dinner

I'd say 5-2, with 5 being cooking and 2 being take out or delivery. We may go out to dinner with the kids a few times a month, just depends on who is sick and what's going on.

probably eat out once every 2-3 weeks. Definitely eat in far more than out.

Usually.... Eating Out 0 - Cooking 7.

We maybe eat out as a family 1 or 2 times a month, tops.

We normally cook at home 4-5 nights a week, but this week has been crazy in the evenings, and the one meal at home since last Wednesday was a frozen pizza.

Now that we are empty nesters we eat out quite often. I'd guess 4 out of 7 times we go out, and I usually bbq a couple of times per week. So basically my wife has retired from cooking. :curl-lip:

We tend to go out once per week for dinner. Lunch is probably 2-3 times per week.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Usually between in 6 out 1 or in 5 out 2.

We eat out every Saturday otherwise it's cooked and eaten at home.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

About 4 at home and 3 out.

I'd say it is 4-3 in either direction.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

6 - 1 eat at home. Plan on doing a lot of dinners outside on the grill this year.

Probably 3x out per week for my wife and I.

Ratio of in to out is 6:1

We try to cook at home as often as possible, but is nice to go out every once in a while. Lunch however is a different story.

Let's assume we are speaking about dinner only here, and there are 7 meals per week. What is your ratio on eating out vs cooking?
During the season, five or six days out, one or two days at home.

In the winter, five days at home, two days out.

Yikes I'd say 5:1 eating out vs cooking

Now that we are empty nesters we eat out quite often. I'd guess 4 out of 7 times we go out, and I usually bbq a couple of times per week. So basically my wife has retired from cooking. :curl-lip:

I am in the same boat as you!

3 at fire house(second house)

3 at home

1 out

I hate eating out living in the sticks means it takes too much time to run and grab something or its cold when I get home with it. Busy season is coming for my part-time job hauling equipment so I'll start packing lunch and a evening snack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back