Wilson Staff FG Tour Golf Ball

RazrXBlack

Reaction score
Handicap
I seen these balls at Golf town on sale 12 for 20$. Anyone plays these? I'd like to get feed back from peeps before i buy them. They seem to be right on par with most 3 Piece Balls. If i buy them, it would be the only the second Product i would have bought from Wilson Pro Staff.

The FG Tour Ball is a good product. They have both the Tour and Tour X. It features a urethane cover and the regular ball is pretty easy to compress compared to quite a few tour balls out there. The X compression is about 15-20 higher.

I struggled a bit with durability of these, but outside of that performance was quite good.

I use this ball exclusively. For me, It out performs other premium balls, not by a country mile but still out performs them. The durability is a bit of an issue but a doz. of blems for $14 is a steal for this type of ball. I think Wilson has a real winner here. Also, their FG Tour irons are money as well. I chose TMade Tour CB,s but the FG Tours were pretty close for me. Wilson is really showing up now.What say u JB?

The FG Tour Ball is a good product. They have both the Tour and Tour X. It features a urethane cover and the regular ball is pretty easy to compress compared to quite a few tour balls out there. The X compression is about 15-20 higher.

I struggled a bit with durability of these, but outside of that performance was quite good.

I have tried these in years past and also struggled with durability. Other than that they were solid golf balls.

Back