Callaway - Tweet to Unleash

They might use the same thing we use. It is a number generator, and works rather well.

That makes a ton of sense, automates it and takes any bias out. Nice!!!

This has been great to see all the buzz surrounding it.

Did he by chance say he approved of my thumbs up Tweet and that I should win, because it was a great Tweet?

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Must have slipped his mind.

Well I ended up seeing at least 8 or 9 of mine on the site and had 5 favorited...but alas no driver for me.

One that got on the site was about it being easier to IceJack somebody with #LongestDriverinGolf.......hehehe

Well I ended up seeing at least 8 or 9 of mine on the site and had 5 favorited...but alas no driver for me.

One that got on the site was about it being easier to IceJack somebody with #LongestDriverinGolf.......hehehe

LOL @ IceJacking making the big board and going mainstream. Epic.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Last one just got given away

Can this driver be udesigned for different colors other than green?

TT on iPad

Yep! will be available when they are released in Jan. both the crown and the sole will be able to be customized. Also you can now get a laser etching on the sole as well.

Can this driver be udesigned for different colors other than green?

TT on iPad

Unless this is a different driver altogether..

Screen-shot-2012-09-21-at-6.48.19-PM-400x300.png

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=17569

I'm guessing it'll be available in those colors as well as others. I hope you can mix and match a crown and sole, that would be awesome.

Custom colors will be available for both crown and sole. 8 colors in total.

I have to admit I loved this release! Although I picked up on the contest late, I threw several tweets out there last night to snag the last driver or 2. Big congrats to Dan/Greg for bringing one home!

I may be wrong, but I thought I saw somewhere they were offering 8 flavors to choose from on the new driver. I know these are the color offerings from the Razr Fit this past year.
I don't think painting the crown was an option for the current FIT. I could be wrong.

I have to admit I loved this release! Although I picked up on the contest late, I threw several tweets out there last night to snag the last driver or 2. Big congrats to Dan/Greg for bringing one home!

I feel silly for some of the tweets I threw out, especially knowing it was a computer picking at random, but oh well it was fun at least!!!

I feel silly for some of the tweets I threw out, especially knowing it was a computer picking at random, but oh well it was fun at least!!!

No need to feel silly about them. You're promoting a great company and what looks to be an awesome driver. @realDonaldTrump does enough stupid things on twitter to take that crown. :)

No need to feel silly about them. You're promoting a great company and what looks to be an awesome driver. @realDonaldTrump does enough stupid things on twitter to take that crown. :)

Oh I have no problem making a fool of myself, I just put a few things out there to hopefully make some people laugh. If it brings joy to someone I don't care if it comes at my expense!!!

I wonder if other companies will follow suit with these wave of social media interaction for promotions.

When they said they moved up their launch date, I wonder how many things that put into a downward spiral and created a ton of chaos for some.

Back