Callaway - Tweet to Unleash

Awesome, I'm in. Thanks for the link. Can't wait to see all the videos get unlocked!!!

Callaway is so far ahead of everyone else with their social media awareness

Callaway is so far ahead of everyone else with their social media awareness
It's amazing to see their approach, and the buzz it's creating

I tweeted it as well!

Chad is definitely rocking the social media aspect of Callaway! Just tweeted and I'm excited to help Callaway get the word out on the new RAZR Fit driver!

Interesting way to start a product launch. Can't wait to hear more about this driver.

I love this idea by Callaway, well done. I like the new spins and directions they seem to be providing.

Interesting way to start a product launch. Can't wait to hear more about this driver.

It looks mean!! Gonna make a lot of Morgan Cuppers happy with that thing!

Did I miss the date on how long they'll be running this?

I tweeted this. Also, I think this is a unique way to spread the word and build excitement for a launch. Callaway rocks it with the Social Media stuff!

Hopefully all the THP member twitter accounts will be blowing up the Callaway page today with their tweets!

Tweeted. I love Cally's approach with social media.

John Deere Tap'n

3rd pic posted.

tweet

That is a cool idea and I like that video.

Yes..........Yes, I am excited to see what this is all about! Tweet Tweet!!!

Just a video!?! Ahhhh man............

Tweeted. I love Cally's approach with social media.

John Deere Tap'n
Kind of reminds me of someone else's way on this site that hands out little teasers and twists throughout the year..........

I personally think its a great idea. Not to mention by tweeting it your automatically entered to win 1 of 10 that they are giving way.

Tweet sent. Thanks for the heads up!

I'm thinking the green lines on the head cover are to do with the design. The shape of the lines is like the covert.

I can't wait to see what this thing looks like. Keep tweeting people!

Driver strip tease FTW

Done and Done. Just waiting to win a great prize!!

9 Xtremes left.

1st was just given away.

The stock shafts are awesome, what two excellent choices, I can't wait to see the rest of the awesome videos!

Back