Callaway - Tweet to Unleash

Tweeted and a big thank you for posting !

I love the photo they have up now!
ec9a484834e8cacdcd7e16c7c1da4246.jpg

I guess this is what you get when the Callaway marketing group takes a brainstorming field trip to the strip club...delayed gratification is not a golfer's strong suit.

I haven't wanted someone to take something off so bad, since Cheeks in Ohio!

hahahahahaha Diamonds was better, but yes I agree. Show me more!

3rd video is up and 3 Drivers given away; I'm guessing done tonight or tomorrow.\

edit: can see the face of the club a bit now too :)

I do have to say, it's been pretty awesome seeing THP embrace this event and run with it here and on Twitter. There have been some pretty damn good Tweets, and I am being a total homer here, but I would for sure choose some of the Tweets I have seen from THP'ers.

OOPS! I just called one of the new shafts the "Trilogy" shaft instead of the "Trinity" shaft. I'm sure that won't win me any new driver. Fixed it in another tweet though. I really am interested in that shaft since I play the RIP 70 currently and that's one of the three technologies in this new one.

Just tweeted! I am digging the way they are using social media to aid in releasing this. Cool and innovative stuff.

I just saw one of my tweets on the website, pretty cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it. But I don't have a twitter. I guess that's my problem...

This is one of the cooler ideas that I have seen in social media lately, at least in the golf world, that being said... I am sick of social media.

Would love to see a THPer snag one of these babies

I just saw one of my tweets on the website, pretty cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that too Tim. Very cool to see some THP love on their.

Tapatalking on my iPad

None of my tweets make the site. I need to be more creative!

I will pay you a fiveski but only if I win!

I saw Seth's (ATLGolfer) tweet got retweeted. I must say, it was quite the humorous.

I saw Seth's (ATLGolfer) tweet got retweeted. I must say, it was quite the humorous.

Pretty cool to get a RT from Callaway. Let's get one of those 10 drivers in the hands of a THPer.

I'm coming up with gems!

I've gotten a couple faves from Chad tonight, pretty cool. Hope a THPer (or two or three) bags one of these beauts.

Back