Callaway - Tweet to Unleash

Still stripping I see

This looks pretty sweet but it's probably out of my price range... I hope it pushes down the price of the razr fit though, I'd still like to get one of those!

For those of you who are into that stuff, the latest video said that the face was deeper than their previous drivers. I really think I'm going to have to buy one of these when the time comes.

For those of you who are into that stuff, the latest video said that the face was deeper than their previous drivers. I really think I'm going to have to buy one of these when the time comes.

i saw that. I wonder how the face compares to the classic.

i saw that. I wonder how the face compares to the classic.

That was my first thought as well. All the videos have been awesome.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Keep it going Callaway - nice creative use of social media.

Harry is a pretty funny dude.

Come on, I haven't won yet! What's the hold up?!

Deeper face = good stuff.

pretty cool idea by callaway. i tweeted and watched some videos. interesting to see how they improve on the FIT for sure.

I am into that stuff, and I like it.

I also like that the Aldila Trinity and the Matrix 7M3 are stock options. It would be fun to try out the 7M3.

Just saw Icey and Bucks tweet on Callys site. Hope one of us THP'ers win one!

I missed my own tweet. Darn it. But I second the THP motion. I really hope a THPer is picked!

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

What's your best tweet so far?

I know it's random but I've been trying to come up with different things

Be Green like the HULK and #SmashStuff was how I started one of them...

I've gotten a couple faves from Chad tonight, pretty cool. Hope a THPer (or two or three) bags one of these beauts.

Me too, I got retweeted 3 different times....would love to see on of these in a THPers hands

Just saw one from WesCook on the site!

What's your best tweet so far?

I know it's random but I've been trying to come up with different things

Be Green like the HULK and #SmashStuff was how I started one of them...

The one I had retweeted was:

"Green hasn't been this popular since Election Day in Colorado."

Nice. I also had one that was

Kermit said it wasn't easy being green. He must have never hit #longest...

This is one of mine that was retweeted

So long that Lance Armstrong just accused it of juicing! #LongestDriverinGolf is the only performance enhancer you need! @CallawayGolf

Back