Callaway - Tweet to Unleash

Latest video unlocked! Increased ballspeed and reduced backspin....Yes I will have some of that please!! Can I be a Callaway staffer 2 years in a row??

Latest video unlocked! Increased ballspeed and reduced backspin....Yes I will have some of that please!! Can I be a Callaway staffer 2 years in a row??

Yes, yes and yes please

I want to throw my B. Asha in this beast if it really is the longest. That would be amazing.

This is a great way to launch a club. I dont really think they certain tweet limits they are sticking to, but its a great way to stir the pot. Well done Callaway golf!

I really like the way Callaway is doing things today, and by the looks of it, that driver will be a real bomber!

I think the marketing on this is brillant. I want to hit this bad boy, like yesterday.

Looks like more reveal and 5 more drivers being given away today!

I just like that its totally different. Not just the boring, RT to win!! type promotion. Having real people's tweets re-tweeted and integrated into the website shows they are actually reading the tweets sent to them and not just blasting outbound messages. That means alot, to me at least.

Love reading all these tweets that everyone is coming up with. Some of them are hilarious. I had one of mine favorited and I plan on coming up with a many more this week!

Still 5 drivers to be won. Maybe this is the day a THPer or two will win one. :fingers-crossed:

Still 5 drivers to be won. Maybe this is the day a THPer or two will win one. :fingers-crossed:

That's the goal! Let's bring it home everyone! I want to see some in hand pics of this beauty from a THPer.

I am sure trying to bring one home.....I think I have now been favorited (what ever that means) like 6 times

If this driver lives up to the claims, it will be a serious threat on the market.

Agreed, I've got my fingers crossed a THPer comes home with one!!!

Callaway needs to wrap this up pretty soon. I am likely going to lose a few twitter followers (including some who play golf) for completely jacking their timelines.

But, if I end up with the new driver in hand, it will all be worth it.

By the way, I have a hilarious and fairly embarrassing tweet coming this am,

I hope so too man. This would be the best!

Callaway needs to wrap this up pretty soon. I am likely going to lose a few twitter followers (including some who play golf) for completely jacking their timelines.

But, if I end up with the new driver in hand, it will all be worth it.

Press on dude! Win one!

It doesnt mean their reading it, it means theyre autopushing tweets that hashtag #LingestDriverinGolf
I just like that its totally different. Not just the boring, RT to win!! type promotion. Having real people's tweets re-tweeted and integrated into the website shows they are actually reading the tweets sent to them and not just blasting outbound messages. That means alot, to me at least.

They are reading them.

I really want that #LingestDriverinGolf Thainer is talking about. I bet it's better than being the longest driver

would love to see a THPER or few snag one of these. By the sounds of it thus far based on what they have shared this is going to be a #badmofo

They are reading them.

Chad favorited 2 of mine yesterday. Don't know what the heck that means, but I'm guessing that means he did read it at some point.

Back