Callaway - Tweet to Unleash

The only strip tease you can watch at work! :laugh: Nice on Icey!

This is becoming #thelongestrevealingolf my ADD is kicking my A$% and hope this tweeting thing results in a new shiny driver in my bag

Seems like THP is taking over the feed though as I'm watching the timeline on the site. Should we start favoriting or retweeting each other's posts for better odds at winning?

I can't wait to see some testing of these. I want to see someone hit this vs some of the other OEMs' latest offerings with the same shaft to see if it really is the longest driver in golf.

Maybe I'm late to learn this, but @HashtagChad just informed me on Twitter that the Razr Fit adapters from this year will work in the new driver. I'm very happy about this, easy to take the shafts out of this year's Razr Fit to test in the new head!

Maybe I'm late to learn this, but @HashtagChad just informed me on Twitter that the Razr Fit adapters from this year will work in the new driver. I'm very happy about this, easy to take the shafts out of this year's Razr Fit to test in the new head!

Saw this yesterday and it is freaking awesome!!

Yeah man, ddec and I were chatting him up yesterday about it. So excited to hear that. Companies need to take a page, as I think this is awesome.

get a tech you like, and stick with it.. Oh, and start offering heads only for purchase!

Is the page not loading for anybody else?

Yeah man, ddec and I were chatting him up yesterday about it. So excited to hear that. Companies need to take a page, as I think this is awesome.

get a tech you like, and stick with it.. Oh, and start offering heads only for purchase!

Completely agree!!! It is about time a company started to be truly consumer friendly.

Dang. Probably the school internet filter. None of the pics are showing up and of course the tweets aren't. What pic is it currently on?

lower cg, less spin, more distance....YES PLEASE!

The only strip tease you can watch at work! :laugh: Nice on Icey!

Thanks I rewrote it a few times to make it sound as clean as possible!!!

The lightest crown in golf.. That's sweet. 12g.

Low spin is a winner for me. Getting really pumped up to hit this thing.

Me too bro. The more I hear, the more I want one haha

I am sure this was discussed already but I am just blown away by the 2 stock shaft offerings.

I am sure this was discussed already but I am just blown away by the 2 stock shaft offerings.

Yeah dude so am I.

Callaway nailed this social media interaction!

I want to try out the Trinity and/or hear more about it.

Hey there's Cookie, complete with misspelling! <---- Good natured ribbing.

Props to Cally, this long tortuous unveiling is a lot of fun!

Back