Callaway - Tweet to Unleash

That's so awesome that Topdogg won one. Here's to more THPers getting this beauty!

Great to see a THPer get a win! Hope another wins!

WTG ToppDogg!!!

Dan/Greg FTW!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats ToppDogg, that's awesome man!!

Tonight we will have in hand photos and all the details up about this awesome launch.

Great! Hope to see the specs too.

really looking forward to more details on this potentially amazing driver

Congrats ToppDogg! Great win!

ToppDogg snared one?!? Congrats, dude! That is awesome. Glad to see a THP'er bag one of these bad lads.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Topppddoooggggg!!!!

DanGreg FTW!
awesome buddy.

Topdog......yes sir you are with that snag! Very nice!

Wow congrats topdogg! Glad a THPer won one. That driver looks great, can't wait to see/hear more about it.

just did the tweet thang!!!

A Matrix black tie in one of those bad lads is gonna be one stealthy SOB.

this driver is looking pretty sweet!!!

I think the Trinity shaft with that green head is unbelievable. Plus, I'm a big fan of Aldila NV and RIP shafts, so........

Only one more driver left to be given away!

Hey guys! Thanks! I actually just woke up from work last night and I woke up to a text from Canadan about getting on twitter. So I was like ok....

I get on and "HOLY CRAP! I WON!" haha
This is so awesome and I can't thank Callaway enough for their generosity! Hopefully another THPer can take the last one home!

Hey guys! Thanks! I actually just woke up from work last night and I woke up to a text from Canadan about getting on twitter. So I was like ok....

I get on and "HOLY CRAP! I WON!" haha
This is so awesome and I can't thank Callaway enough for their generosity! Hopefully another THPer can take the last one home!

way to go Dan/Greg!

Back