Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the main reason I have stayed away. I like to tinker too much, and no aftermarket adapters means minimal tinkering.

I have only 1 shaft that I would get a tip for to start. My thinking is, that if I send it to Nike while I have the J40 in the bag I won't miss it too much.

That is the main reason I have stayed away. I like to tinker too much, and no aftermarket adapters means minimal tinkering.
It's true, you are a tinker-er.

Why does Nike keep the adapters on lock down? I don't see the point in that. Maybe golf works will carry an adapter like they do for TM drivers. I know GG uses the golf works adapter.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Why does Nike keep the adapters on lock down? I don't see the point in that. Maybe golf works will carry an adapter like they do for TM drivers. I know GG uses the golf works adapter.

I asked the guy at gppgolf that and he said because of warranty claims

don't they usually show up on the Bay after a few months?

Beast mode from tapatalk

I asked the guy at gppgolf that and he said because of warranty claims

Weak! It's called control and Nike wants all of it along with the $$$ people pay for another shaft.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Fybrid RS, Mashie, Nike VRS are all up there. Going to go in with an open mind. Hope I can narrow it down and then I'll probably wait and test more at THP demo day. That's what I did last year and that led to me the DXI

I hit the VRS the other day and all I can say was WOW! I am going to hit it outside today if the weather stays dry. Hopefully I will hit it as well as I did inside.

I hit the VRS the other day and all I can say was WOW! I am going to hit it outside today if the weather stays dry. Hopefully I will hit it as well as I did inside.

like it more so than the RBZ?

like it more so than the RBZ?

Too early to tell, should know by end of the weekend.

On the LM I was getting better carry numbers with the VRS than the RBZ. Most likely because I had a better launch angle with it. But this was all done inside on the mats(didn't use tee) at GG. I definitely did get better dispersion with the VRS.

Putter whim time..

Give me your preferred style.. Odyssey black tour design #9 or #1 wide? I can't decide.

I'm in exactly the same ponder!

I tell you what's cool, that the Tour Blacks can be found at some sweet deals right now. I've thought about picking up the #9 or #8 myself.

I've never seen a #8 in person, but it looks bad@$$. What kind of stroke is that puppy for?

don't they usually show up on the Bay after a few months?

Not sure dude. But then you have to worry about them being fake or whatnots.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Too early to tell, should know by end of the weekend.

On the LM I was getting better carry numbers with the VRS than the RBZ. Most likely because I had a better launch angle with it. But this was all done inside on the mats(didn't use tee) at GG. I definitely did get better dispersion with the VRS.

that's what I was seeing too the only time I hit either. The RBZ just hit too low for me

Putter whim time..

Give me your preferred style.. Odyssey black tour design #9 or #1 wide? I can't decide.
Now I'm pondering the #8, too. :mad:

haha we should go in separate directions.. Apparently my poll says I'm getting the #9!

The #9 won. Trigger has been pulled. We can be twinsies!

Pondering new wedges, or perhaps reshafting current wedges. Either way I have to get a 54 as UW is a 50*. Also pondering hybrids still.

Pondering new wedges, or perhaps reshafting current wedges. Either way I have to get a 54 as UW is a 50*. Also pondering hybrids still.

Dude, the KBS Hi-Rev shafts are the bee's knees!

I think I'm pondering a clicgear3.0

Pondering a new Driver Shaft...really like the Aldila RIP Phenom.

Waiting to hear back from Kari from Lajosi is killing me!

This. The S400 in my Nike's just doesn't feel great and I would like to mess around with a few shafts for comparison sakes. I'm thinking Spinner or KBS hi-rev or just purchasing Scor's or 588's. By the time I purchase shafts and grips I think I may as well get new wedges. Thoughts?

Dude, the KBS Hi-Rev shafts are the bee's knees!
Yeah, I was looking at those and the FST Hi REV's. Pretty much the same shaft. But I need a 54 and debating going all new and trying to find a matching 54 with my Jaws set and reshafting those because I hate the shafts in them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back