The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

Big Perm, I mean Worm

Original.0.gif

Remind me to rep u! Love it.

Frickin Big Perm....I liked him better when he was shat'n himself all over the second 9 last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiger E
Rory -1
Kaymer E
Mahan E

Mahan and Kaymer had it to -3 each at one point, then put it in reverse. Eager to see what happens these next 3 days. Picked Mahan over Westwood last minute, oops!

im feeling ok about my team... rose, woods, keegan, rors

For me:

Day
Woods
Rory
Luke

I don't know about this one. 3 LOOOOOOONG days ahead!

Rory -1
Keegan -1
Mahan E
Palmer +3

Palmer had 2 doubles and is +3 if he comes back and has a good round tomorrow i feel he can have a good tourny. but hey he is tied with Scott and one up on day im sure a ton of people picked those 2 for the TM player.

Dufner -3
Bubba -3
Rose E
Donald...+3

I almost took westy instead of Donald too. Dumb of me. Oh well.

Rose
Tiger
Scott
Westwood

Adam Scott did me no favors today, what did he end up finishing anyway?

Edit- He wound up finishing+3....dammit!

Tiger - Even
Phil - +2
Adam Scott - +3
Rosey - Even

I still really like my picks, though most of them had a pretty tough day.

Jason Day +4
Steve Stricker -1
Tiger Woods E
Rory McIlroy -1

It's like the NCAA brackets. It won't get interesting for a round or two more (hopefully!).

Tiger E
Phil +2
Rose E
Rory -1

Hopefully Phil will be within sight of the fairways tomarrow and everyone else should be ok. Tiger can not play that bad again at Augusta. Remarkable he is even par right now. I feel for him today bacause I was double/crossing myself all day today so I can say my game has something in common with Tiger.

What a time not to pick Westwood. Its the first time I havent picked him to win and this will probably be his year. I picked Justin Rose, Tiger Woods, Rory and Luke Donald.

Scary thing is I saw Westy miss several putts by fractions of an inch. He could've gone real low today and forced the field to play some serious catchup. But tomarrow is a new day and he very well could shoot 3 over as this game is weird that way.

Johnson Wagner shoots 64 tomorrow. You heard it here first!

Unlikely, but I can dream, right?

Team Hackers tapping!

Johnson Wagner shoots 64 tomorrow. You heard it here first!

Unlikely, but I can dream, right?

Team Hackers tapping!

Believe me, we NEED him to shoot a 64 at this point. Knowing my luck, he'll shoot an even par round or a -1 round and miss the cut.

I'm sitting pretty nice with no one over par so atleast I have that going for me...which is nice

Lee is a very strong front runner. If he plays steady it will force the elite in the field to have a great day tomorrow.

Lee is a very strong front runner. If he plays steady it will force the elite in the field to have a great day tomorrow.

Think he struggles if the greens get typical Augusta quick over the weekend and are not as receptive to guys firing at flags and shots holding pretty well?

Team Hackers tapping!

Luke Donald needs to shoot a 64 tomorrow!

While flipping through channels just now, I saw a bit of the ESPN replay of today's round...anyone catch that somewhat funny moment with Bubba when he hits an errant tee shot into the woods... "Aaaaawwwww....shoot. Killed it, though." That made me giggle. Good way of thinking positively.

Tiger E
Rory -1
Rose E
Mahan E

Happy with that. Not happy with Westwood looking solid as a mug!

Did Donald sign an incorrect scorecard?

The way I understand it, is that Donald correctly signed for the 75. What then happened was the card was smudged that made the bogey 5 on hole 5 look like a 3 (which wasn't an issue when donald and the official checked and signed it because they knew it was a 5); anyway the guy entering the scores into the computer misread the 5 as a 3. That was the error which was corrected and had nothing to do with donald

McIlroy -1
Westwood -5
Kaymer E
Woods E

Back